Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: R Kelly Got A 19 Year Old Black Girlfriend LOL

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Prepubescent extends to about 13/14 years old in relation to paedophilia. R Kelly married Aaliyah at 15, had to have been fucking her at 14. Obviously Europeans are more lenient and quick to defend kiddy fiddlers.
    lol when I was at the youth club I got hit upon by a 14 year old hoe. She was definitely not prepubescent at all, she was very promiscuous and wore her g string up above her jeans and nice nice perky lil tits.

I thought she was older and I was hard and ready to tap until she told me she was 14. I was 17 so too much of an age gap.

But she was in no way prepubescent, she had already been with other niggas from the youth club. So I know I got turned on by a 14 year old and my body wouldn't get the reaction if she wasn't eligible, at least biologically.

Ain't it known that girls hit puberty faster than boys? By 17 they have pretty much got their lot and only have aging to look forward too.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    and when you do that, post it in here, and ill forward your post onto the relevant authorities, then you can still defend your fucked up kiddie fiddling views,

who cares if the girls 12 or 14, they are still fucking children,.

I guess you got abused by your dad so its standard in your world,
    or maybe your sis got raped by your uncle as you watched when u was 10, maybe that's why you want some teen guts

what a fucking faggot.

Re your argument about teens/children. Teenagers are in no way children.

There is quite a difference between a 12 year old and 14 year old, neither is in my preferred age range but 14 is in puberty and 12 is not. I know because I was 14 once.

When I was 12 I wanted to cut my dick off as I couldn't think of a use for it and I thought it was ugly, by 14 I couldn't get enough of it.

Girls probably experience similar changes. All I am saying is that once it gets to the teenage years the hoeing starts, as with my experience at the club, you can't put the blame on one party. Hoe could have had me in mad trouble just because of her libido.

Btw, I didn't specify which age teenage guts, obviously of legal age, 18 is legalYa'll keep your assumptions to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    There is quite a difference between a 12 year old and 14 year old
    When you're 14, yeah there's a difference.. When you're an adult 14 year old girls are children.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I don't think this guy is a pedophile. He just doesn't get any pussy.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He might mess with prostitutes like me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    I don't think this guy is a pedophile. He just doesn't get any pussy.

This.
    If you masturbate with autopsy videos, you clearly have no pussy for years.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He might mess with prostitutes like me LOL.
    hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

He's a cookie cookie monsta
    lol at the putrid mustache
    He's hardly a paedophile for dating a 19 year old. Like I said legal is legal.

Even what he did with the underaged hoe isn't paedophilia. She was teen and thus in puberty, had some nice tits and ass from what I hear
    LOL

Veteran Member

Yes I do mess with prostitutes, that has been my only pussy so far I admit. Although so far I haven't had the balls to ask one to play dead. That would be my biggest fetish. I fear cops might be informed if I asked for that though.

Nothing gets me going like a good autopsy. I love seeing a bitch who thought she was god's gift getting sliced and diced on the slab by some disinterested old men

They see her body in detail that even her lover wouldn't have done. It's so...intimate.

I still think it would be so sexual to eat the flesh of an attractive woman once she has died. It would open up a whole new level of intimacy not previously explored by mankind.

When you're 14, yeah there's a difference.. When you're an adult 14 year old girls are children.
    I don't even know what the average 14 year old girl looks like but that experience at the club has shaped my views for life it seems.

She was definitely a kinky lil bitch, my dick was ready for action but I thought she was older. There is definitely a wide range of "development" between teen girls.

That incident has always made me think (for better or for worse) that 14 is the age that girls get sexual. I masturbated many times to that memory from the youth center up until I was about 20 I have to say.

This is what she looks like now though (no way I would tap that):

https://www.facebook.com/naomi.a.shr...friends.search

Bitch looks about 40! Looks like she peaked early.

This is closer to how she used to look:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8869932&type=3
    Last edited by Wu-tang Fan; 09-09-2016 at 03:10 AM.

Lol I knew it. That story screamed virgin.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Veteran Member

Back then I was a virgin until I started using hookers a couple years ago. Wish I'd started sooner though. 21 would have been a good age. Still had the teen libido, since 23 it has gone down a fair bit.

I am up to 9. Well 7 is you discount the Romanians because their service is appalling.

why not goto Romania, pay for a Romanian child, then kill yourself?

ah jesus, this thread is turning into evidence ffs.

Yes I do mess with prostitutes, that has been my only pussy so far I admit. Although so far I haven't had the balls to ask one to play dead. That would be my biggest fetish. I fear cops might be informed if I asked for that though.

Nothing gets me going like a good autopsy. I love seeing a bitch who thought she was god's gift getting sliced and diced on the slab by some disinterested old men

They see her body in detail that even her lover wouldn't have done. It's so...intimate.

I still think it would be so sexual to eat the flesh of an attractive woman once she has died. It would open up a whole new level of intimacy not previously explored by mankind.

I don't even know what the average 14 year old girl looks like but that experience at the club has shaped my views for life it seems.

She was definitely a kinky lil bitch, my dick was ready for action but I thought she was older. There is definitely a wide range of "development" between teen girls.

That incident has always made me think (for better or for worse) that 14 is the age that girls get sexual. I masturbated many times to that memory from the youth center up until I was about 20 I have to say.

This is what she looks like now though (no way I would tap that):

https://www.facebook.com/naomi.a.shr...friends.search

Bitch looks about 40! Looks like she peaked early.

This is closer to how she used to look:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8869932&type=3
    haha, i hope you're making this shit up.

ever occurred to your that physical and mental development aren't the same thing...? i mean, you of all people should appreciate that lol, as an adult with the mentality of a 14 year old sexual deviant.

rat

i'm not mocking you my brother