Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I think Rza needs to go back to eating meat, Banks and Steelz is weak AF

Default I think Rza needs to go back to eating meat, Banks and Steelz is weak AF

This albums gay lol.
    Real spit.

There's nothing cool about it, the chorus' are gay, the verses suck, the music is over done and useless. I think Rza has some type of issue with hip hop in general. Every chance he gets to do something gay he lights up like a hoe but ask this nigga to make a beat and he just pastes two dry ass loops together and gets one of his tofu weed carriers to sing on the chorus.

Dude really thinks Rock and Roll isn't trash

You can call me uneccelectic or whatever but nigga this is just a bunch of sound effects. This isn't music. You can't nod your head, dance, or even repeat this stupid shit. Idk what the white guy that sells 0 records is contributing to the album. This is why all this dry ass music doesn't last. How can my make music that doesn't effect human reaction what so ever? Rza brought a method man and a masta killah feature (don't waste your time, it's stupid) and a ghost feature (not worth playing twice), where is this guy's contribution other than gay ass Napster guitar riffs? I thought it would grow on me but this is so ass dude lol.

what's that gay ass chorus they've been peddling?
    If love and hate is ooonllyyy warrrr if love and hate is onlllyy waarrr, the why keep sccooorreee hahahahahaa fuck dude. Rza needs to start eating meat again. Idk what he plans gaining from becoming a dry ass mutton choppin ass bono nigga.

Rza has 0 real niggas in his circle.
    Last edited by TSA; 08-26-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Banned

RZA is done
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

As a human, what do you do with this trash?
    You can't play it in your car, you can't dance to it, you can't recite it without looking like a fuckwad. You can't nod your head, you can't fall asleep to this shit. Who is this for? lol jesus

Rza could have found a white dude with a Mr. Rodger autotune voice that actually sells records like Moby to fuck with but he got duped by this clown who's entire band doesn't seem to fuck with him, has 0 fan base, and no actual tangible purpose for making music. This is the type of shit people listen to when they're raising money for faggot ass kids in Africa lol

YO

why did this nigga Robert Diggs sit down in a room, and compose an ENTIRE fucking album, plus press release, plus tour with this worthless ass nigga, and hasn't don't the same for, idk Masta Killa? ..Deck? U-God? Killah Priest? idk, nigga Method man?

I doubt any of them are waiting for his burikini beats because fucking god this nigga is weird dude. When this guy decides he needs money he'll assemble wutang together and sell out arena after arena. When a homo like this geek says 'hey rzer, let's make an entire album' this nigga really thinks he's about to do something revolutionary and gets to work. I don't fucking get it LOL.

LOOOOOLLLLLWhat a fuck up dude lol lol lol Cilvaringz this is like a weed plate for safe zones across america.

What's the point of this album? What are they implying? Are they saying it's the best of both worlds because Rza's world sold 20+ records, won multiple grammies, restructured the music industry and has influence across the entire globe. What world does 'banks' belong to and who from it will attend his next birthday party?
    Last edited by TSA; 08-26-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Old School

Without getting into my feelings on the album itself, it sounds like you have Paul Banks confused with someone else.

Banned

I haven't heard this this new stuff so I won't speak on it but I feel like the last few years is Robert Diggs, the Hollywood man. We've had RZA, RZARECTAH, Bobby Digital but these days he does Robert Diggs music.

Whether people like his music or not the dude is about evolving, what that means to him, he will never go back to RZA music IMO if he did it's like going full circle and starting again. Unless Hollywood kicks him out that is the only way.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lolz I've never heard anything about this and have no idea what it is, but mega lolz @ the thread and the audio links. Wtf is this shit? Absolutely fucking terrible. Rza really has turned into quite a massive fag, I see, lolz.

Even the picture in the youtube links is enormously HOMOgenised. How did Rza become such a massive fag? lolz

This dude, Rza, like I don't follow anything that happens in the Wu camp at all. But you know, you still see stuff around. And dude just seems to have been gradually reaching unacceptable levels of soft faggotism for quite a few years now. He looks like the kind of poofter who sits in front of a fireplace in his scarf and immaculately pressed finest fabrics designer rich white guy clothes, sipping fine scotch and talking about investments with his billionaire white friends, and having a massive hissy fit if he gets a little stain on his thousand dollar pink skivvy.

Like I don't give a fuck really what he does musically. I don't care if he wants to use real instruments and whatever. The production on 8D was dope as fuck to me. ABT not so much. But dude just seems to have turned into a real softcock prissy poofter.
    Last edited by noel411; 08-27-2016 at 01:06 AM.

rza might as well start mopping toilet room floors n give the studio keys to that faggot charlesjones

the hell is a paul banks anyway?

He's a millionaire .. what did you expect TSA??? ahahah lol

peace

seems to be getting good reviews in the press so far..

http://www.metacritic.com/music/anyt...s/banks-steelz

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Tried to listen to it today but I agree it's garbage!

Veteran Member

Shots fired haha