Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do terrorist fags target civilians?

Default Why do terrorist fags target civilians?

Like I was just watching the news and I saw something on the vma's and I thought, my word it'd be fucking awesome if someone bombed that shit. And these worthless sacks of shit (popstars, celebrities etc.) are the exact people spreading the kind of filth these faggot extremists pretend to be so disgusted by. So fucking kill them. It's pretty obvious.

Is it just a security thing? Like it's much easier to kill civilians.

haha

but yeah, you're right actually
    Retired.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I'd guess because the west pretty much just target civilians in the middle east, it's an eye for an eye thing I believe.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

They should blow up the oscars and grammies
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

It's not an eye for an eye thing.

They have stated ,ISIS HAS, that it's a tactic used to force "the west" to waste money and man power and resources on heightened security.

Their first order of business is the get The Islamic world under control. If they do that the. They will probably start up a more "conventional" war.

I actually think it has backfired.

It's like when mobsters are resistant to kill police because of the intense heat and attention it would bring.

If ISIS focused on just conquering the Islamic world and didn't fuck with the west yet nobody in the west would give a fuck about them and they wouldn't have to worry about American military up their ass. They might actually have gotten some arms in the battle with Assad.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlic Breath Ginney View Post

They have stated ,ISIS HAS, that it's a tactic used to force "the west" to waste money and man power and resources on heightened security.

Their first order of business is the get The Islamic world under control. If they do that the. They will probably start up a more "conventional" war.

It's like when mobsters are resistant to kill police because of the intense heat and attention it would bring.

If ISIS focused on just conquering the Islamic world and didn't fuck with the west yet nobody in the west would give a fuck about them and they wouldn't have to worry about American military up their ass. They might actually have gotten some arms in the battle with Assad.
    they fuck with the west cos their masters tell them too, you guys need your patriot acts aswell as more orwell esque world, that's what the powers that be want..

anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    They should blow up the oscars and grammies
    Realistically they should bomb the AVN awards, though I wouldn't condone that.

^^the resulting silicon fall out would kill many non nympho civilians
    Retired.

the ones carrying out the attacks are not responsible for choosing their targets

that's down to the u.s govt.

ill try and find a link that allows people to choose wha part of the usa they want bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Like I was just watching the news and I saw something on the vma's and I thought, my word it'd be fucking awesome if someone bombed that shit. And these worthless sacks of shit (popstars, celebrities etc.) are the exact people spreading the kind of filth these faggot extremists pretend to be so disgusted by. So fucking kill them. It's pretty obvious.

Is it just a security thing? Like it's much easier to kill civilians.
    Haha YES

And everybody that watches that disgusting show. You can literally see the degradation of western society on that show. And whats worse is the 'news' from afterwards - "what was kim wearing" etc holy fuck.

I remember been in Northern Spain two years ago in the Basque Country where they had never heard of Kim K and Kayne and all that bullshit. Sounded like heaven to me.

Banned

Lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Non Ignorant Math Team

because muslims are forbidden from sucking drunk alcohol dick

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    because muslims are forbidden from sucking drunk alcohol dick
    This.

oh shit, nicky's right!