Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy 40th to charles jones

Default Happy 40th to charles jones

Any big plans?

Banned

Happy 40th Keith Witcher, may your next hoes toes be free of bunyons and corns

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. My birthday is on the 20th and my dad's birthday is tomorrow. He's gonna be 66. I'm gonna go to the movies next Saturday to see When The Bough Breaks with Morris Chestnut, Jaz Sinclair and Regina Hall. I'm gonna go to Mcdonalds after that. I'm going to the video store in October to rent movies and i'm going to Pizza Hut. I haven't been to the video store and Pizza Hut since July. My money situation is bad since I only got a part time evening job. I'm trying to find a daytime part time job because my therapist said I can't work a full time job anymore because of my learning disability. I'm glad i'm gonna have some extra money at the end of December so I can buy movies and Power tv show 2nd season on dvd from Walmart. I hope i'll get some good news from social security office in December about my application for social security disability money. The white man I talked to at social security office said it takes 3 to 4 months for them to send me a letter saying whether or not i'm gonna get approved. I have to take a medical exam at the end of this month because social security office wants to see how my health is for them to make a decision. I can't wait until I get my income tax check next spring so i'll be able to get some sneakers, clothes, get some rap cd's from Amazon and go to Applebee's and Friday's restaurants. I also wanna get a cd player in my car since I got a lot of music cd's.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

what do you like to get at mcdonald's?

-

Chicken nuggets, French fries, apple pie and strawberry milkshake. Beyoncé's birthday was last Sunday and she's 35. Black actress Sanaa Lathan's birthday is the 19th and she's gonna be 45. Black actress Lisaraye McCoy's birthday is the 23rd and she's gonna be 50.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Have you gotten your vehicle out of the shop yet Charles Jones? Make certain you take care of that first. Prioritizing is key.

-

Yes my car is outta the car repair shop and I got it out last Friday. My car was smoking because the heater hose had a hole in it and I needed the heater valve replaced too. I gotta go to the emissions test Monday and I hope my car passes because I don't have money to take it to the repair shop again. That's why I hope I get approved for social security disability money because that would help pay for car repairs. I don't wanna keep asking my dad for money to get my car fixed because I already owe him $675. I'm gonna have to pay him back some of that money when I get my income tax check next spring.

when does your dad want all of the money?

happy early 40th Charles

Good to hear your car got repaired
    Retired.

-

Check 2, i'm gonna pay my dad back when I get my income tax check. I'm going to the movies and Mcdonalds Saturday.

Banned

Don't you have oportos or oportos equivalent in the US? That's better than Maccas
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

CJ, are you familiar with the concept of saving money?

Anyway, enjoy your birthday. Sounds like it's gonna be a big one.

-

Sideshow Bob, you're something else hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Noel411, I can't save money making $9.50 a hour LOL. I'm not doing anything big for my birthday except going to the movies and Mcdonalds. If I had more money, i would've gone to Applebee's restaurant. I'm gonna buy the 2nd season of Power tv show on dvd in November and i'm happy about that. It sucks I don't have Starz channel so i can watch the 3rd season. I like Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and 50 Cent. If I get approved for social security disability money, i'll save money. If i don't get approved, i'm gonna get a lawyer because i deserve that money. I believe a lawyer will help me win my case. I don't believe i'll get a full time job again because no jobs are interested in me. I'm sick of my emails that i send to jobs getting ignored. My car didn't pass the emissions test today and I gotta get my muffler and exhaust pipe fixed. The mechanic today told me that it costs $660 to get that stuff fixed. But he said he can lower the price to $55 to cover up the hole in the exhaust pipe so my car will pass the emissions test. If I was to ask my dad for more money to get my car fixed, he will be very mad because $660 is a lot of money. He told me I need a new car and I know that. I can't buy a new car if I don't have money. If I lose my car, I believe my parents will buy me another car because my dad will get tired of taking me to work.

I can't wait until I get my income tax check next spring because then I'm gonna buy some new sneakers, clothes, rap music cd's, movies and go to a couple of restaurants. If I get approved for social security disability money, i'm gonna take a vacation because I haven't been outta town in a long time. I told my mom's sister in Cleveland I wanna come visit her and her brother. If I don't go there next summer, i'm definitely gonna go the following summer. I also wanna get a apartment if I get social security disability money because I wanna be away from my dad. I wish I could've got a apartment a long time ago because I've never lived by myself. It's good to have your own place so you can have privacy. Living with people isn't good because there's always gonna be some problems.

-

There's lawyers available for poor people. If I were to win my case, I would have to pay the lawyer some money from my settlement.

-

The white man I talked to at social security office said if I get denied, I can get a lawyer to help me. If I lose my case and it takes a long time for me to get disability money, then i'll just have to wait. I have no control over how the justice system is for poor people who need government money because they can't get a full time job. I wouldn't have applied for disability money if I could get a full time job. My therapist told me to apply for disability money because he said I can't work a full time job anymore.