Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Happy 40th to charles jones

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Why is this not in general chat? Pretty soon it's going to have to move to the classic section.
    The best of CJ is honestly in some of the more obscure sub forums. I think he's scared of gen chat these days lol
    Last edited by The Hound; 10-08-2016 at 03:10 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I'm gonna celebrate this weekend when I go to the movies to see When The Bough Breaks with Regina Hall, Morris Chestnut and Jaz Sinclair. In 2 weeks, I'm gonna go to the video store and get Blood Father with Mel Gibson and The Take with Idris Elba. I'm gonna go to Pizza Hut because I haven't been there in a long time. I'm gonna start going to Pizza Hut to watch NFL football because they got TV's. I hate watching football with my dad because he can't never keep the tv on one channel LOL. He always flicking the channel back and forth between the Redskins and Ravens games LOL.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't need to eat while I'm watching football. I hope the employees there won't have a problem with me not buying pizza while I'm watching the game LOL. If they got a problem with that, then i'll have to go home and watch the games with my dad changing the channels back and forth LOL.
    Yes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If a employee tells me i gotta buy food to watch football, I'm gonna leave LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    take some frozen pizza with you from the house and then just blend in like a real pro CJ
    haha, charles, the imagery your posts conjure is just amazing.

-

LOL@Noel411, The Hound and Rat Fakerman hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LOL this thread is on another level

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    haha, charles, the imagery your posts conjure is just amazing.
    true he's Cleveland's own Warcloud

thread stickied on the strengfff
    Retired.