Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy 40th to charles jones

Banned

Maybe it's not a good idea to buy rap cd's, sneakers and trips to Applebee's when you owe your dad money and you need $600 car repairs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

charles, did you see this show about closed down shopping malls in Ohio?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I will save you the trouble Charles Jones. You already owe your father six hundred something dollars, he is not going to purchase a new vehicle for you. If you can barely handle your affairs now, how do you expect to handle a car note every month? I really suggest you try that website www.creditkarma.com It will let you know you credit status and whether or not you can get approved for loans.

Banned

There is absolutely no way Charles jones should be given a loan

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I say go for the Applebee's. If your getting nuggets, a shake fries and a pie your looking at close to ten bucks.

I bet Applebee's has a deal for a better meal at ten dollars.

And your server will already assumed you won't tip so you will get bad service but you are used to being treated like shit anyway.

I also saw going to fast food restaurants as a treat when I was in the States.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Charles Jones, do you speak like how you type? Do you refer to everybody by their ethnicity? It may be your lack of social skills that prevent you from being considered for positions and fired from other places. The people at work are not going to say it to your face, they will talk about you behind your back whenever you walk out of the room.

CJ you should've looked into restaurants that offer free birthday meals in your area, many of them do that. There's a place near me that gives an entire lobster meal for free on your bday and its legit cause I took advantage a couple years ago

-

Check 2, I haven't seen that tv show talking about vacant malls in Ohio LOL. StonerSloth, I said i'm gonna pay my dad back when I get my income tax money and i'm gonna get my muffler and exhaust pipe fixed when I get my income tax money. I'm gonna get some of the exhaust pipe fixed next month for $55 because the car mechanic told me he would get me a cheaper price because I can't afford $660 now. I was glad he got me a cheaper price because I wanna pass the emissions test. StonerSloth said I wouldn't get approved for a loan and he's right because my credit is bad hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't apply for a loan anyway if I had good credit. David Daniel Davis, I doubt it that my lack of social skills isn't the reason I can't get a full time job. I have a learning disability which prevents me from getting high paying jobs i've never done. I've always been stuck with low paying jobs because of my learning disability and i'm scared to learn high paying jobs i've never done. I should've talked to a therapist when I was in Cleveland because I lost jobs when I was there. I should've realized then that something was wrong with me mentally and I should've applied for social security disability money in Cleveland.

I'm glad I moved back to Maryland though because I like it here and I like Alexandria, Virginia because there's more things to do here than Cleveland. There's more restaurants, movie theaters and malls here than Cleveland. Only thing I don't like about living here is the traffic because traffic is always bad especially when people are getting off work. I got stuck in traffic for awhile last winter one day at night when i got off work because it was snowing. There was so much traffic on the freeway. My car almost cut off a couple of times and I'm glad it didn't because I would've hated to walk a long way to get home. I had to drive through Washington DC to get to Maryland to get home because the traffic in Maryland was barely moving going across Woodrow Wilson bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

good luck with your claim charles and have a great birthday man.

-

Thanks for your positive comments about my social security disability money application. Sideshow Bob had some negative things to say about that and I don't wanna hear his negativity. I hope I get approved because I really need the money and I can't work a full time job. I'm tired of looking for a job and I can't even get a daytime part time job.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

NickyTooch said i'm used to getting treated like shit by people hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never tipped the waitresses at Applebee's restaurant and they didn't diss me. One of the waitresses that used to work there was interested in dating me and I gave her my phone number. She never called LOL. I knew that was gonna happen.

hahaha. oh well, you've got to take the good with the bad - acceptance isn't the worst thing in the world.

Banned

LMAO the last one is the best

Quoting ≠ Agreement.