Jumping in just threw up but no need to wash up smoke window just arriving looking in yea u see my break oh yes people talk and snap like operators im fade i got some the bomb cal im in yea the the sun over the river lets stop from a run 90 s to sit spark i was talking to be off what is this change one puff just a cloud dream you see no illusionist di the dumb a dumb magic magic trick im here so you can see look there did you catch a ride hamburgers videos ones i wonder but them old one black pants blue or just but just jeans posted about to puff like a tagger about to hit up sneaks for quickness packed fully how about yes quickness so what else like i see if no or yea i just ima how i won yea i wonder if her game yea i what what is puffing here by my im yea i im i hit this ish feel oh like the 7 eleven zig zag funny a slurpee walking by stuff people but yea around some bomb bombay lovin it growing up '95 nothing to say what me hey no have not heard of look oh Go Cavs love the tracks as earlier i post man just like real time i can swift switch regular yea these past couple of days have been feeling good re
member art walls whats its like when you return the cans something not for forgotten this hash can go back to it stayed a trip to the beach night a freeway leading everywhere a map back now the button u press to cross the street i cross and always trip love like to spin she who yea having some fun with this tamarind