Thread: Corey Feldman(Michael Jackson moves) featuring Doc Ice on the Today Show

Default Corey Feldman(Michael Jackson moves) featuring Doc Ice on the Today Show

Smfh

Not suprised by shitty music. Suprised someone thought this deserved air time. What a trainwreck.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

i just about flatlined laughing

ahahaha, the album cover, the outfit, the "band", the music, the dance moves, the mj shit... this is surreal.

Last edited by rainbow; 09-17-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Rza collab pending

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Rza collab pending
    Dead AF

Banned

Was this dude in the original TMNT film ?? He definitely sounds like one of the turtles. Leonardo or Donatello. He also looks like drugs hit him hard haha

Everything about that was truly awful. That is one of the worst album covers I've ever seen.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

dude needs to get kicked back into reality big time - repeatedly.

Retired.

did he leave the house yet?

The negative and cruel comments have left Corey hurt and saddened, and he openly sobbed in a since deleted Facebook Live post, in which he featured alongside one of his “angels”, Courtney Anne.

“We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it’s been really painful,” the 45-year-old began. “We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And I’ve never had such mean things said about me. Like, constantly.”

He continued, “All we can say is that we tried really hard. Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don’t deserve... these things that are said about us are awful.”

“It was a song, OK? It wasn’t that weird,” he said, adding, “I’m sorry if it’s not good enough for you, but you don’t have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it OK to publicly shame us...? I don’t understand...”

Feldman then continued to admit he’s taken the criticism so badly that he has resorted to locking himself indoors.

“We can’t get out of bed right now,” he added. “We’re petrified to even go out... And I’m sorry, but we just wanted the world to know, we’re really freaked out over this and it’s really not fair.”

He concluded the live stream by admonishing the online trolls, stating: “Public shaming should not be accepted, no matter who you are. It doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. We deserve love and we deserve, like, normal life... It’s not OK, it’s not acceptable to call us freaks, weirdos, losers, whatever.”

'we can't get out of bed'

I'm sure his money hungry sluts take proper care of him sp his bruised ego will be alright in due time

he'd better release another vid soon cuz I'm always in for a good laugh
    Retired.