Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Video) Man's Car Stalls on Road, Police approach, he puts his hands up, gets Shot

Default (Video) Man's Car Stalls on Road, Police approach, he puts his hands up, gets Shot

Ground view

6 black men were shot by the police yesterday.

US accepts UN advice on police violence, racism; advocates call for action

The United States accepted most of the recommendations from United Nations member states on combatting racial discrimination, racial profiling and the use of excessive force by police officers, as well as addressing racial disparities in the use of the death penalty, according to a report outlining U.S. responses to a review of the country’s human rights record, formally adopted by the Human Rights Council in Geneva on Thursday.

The U.S. accepted 44 recommendations on eliminating racial discrimination and tackling excessive use of police force, supported a further 20 “in part” and rejected one recommendation — the creation of an independent commission to prosecute racially motivated crimes.

“[The review] is helpful in terms of putting the United States on the record,” said Justin Mazzola, a researcher with Amnesty USA and a co-author of “Deadly Force”, a report released June 18 on the use of lethal force by the police, “but it’s just words at this point and there needs to be concrete action. There are specific steps that the U.S. can take in terms of following through on the recommendations.”
    http://america.aljazeera.com/article...or-action.html

Keith Lamont Scott Identified as Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by N.C. Police While Reading in Car

9/20/16, 9:32 p.m. ET — The police shooting victim in Charlotte, North Carolina has been identified by friends and family as Keith Lamont Scott, 43. The officer who shot Scott has been identified as Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer Brentley Vinson.
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...ng-in-the-car/

This is the second of six police shootings yesterday. His daughter filmed it and put it on facebook, though I don't want to look for or post the video because you get the point.

lol so kinda in the same vein as the Russia Today propoganda news thread. When you look up 6 police shootings the first thing that comes up is the amount of shootings there has been in Chicago over the past 6 years lol. Facebook and Google are unreal. This year has been their worst

But yet a 'terrorist' who sets off bombs in NY is taken alive. Maybe instead of innocently going about their business, if they just set off bombs they might have more chance of not been shot by police.

Right, Sideshow Bob is trying to, as is the case with most casual Trump supporters, paint the story as if some random black people are now rioting on the streets. People came out to protest this obvious national issue and the police then started firing rubber bullets and tear gas at them unprovoked leading to riots. The news then started saying 'they're rioting' like the rest of us don't have facebook live streams. He cow-towed and in 4 days will post some gay shit about the NSA taking his rights and spying on him lol

The kid that shot up the black church not too long ago was caught alive and taken to mcdonalds before going to jail by the police because he was hungry lol

In case you don't want to watch the video, the dialouge was

A man in the police helicopter circling above the scene is heard saying during the incident: "Time for a Taser," and "That looks like a bad dude, too. Probably on something."
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...htmlstory.html

I'm looking for a less abrasive color to post articles in. So don't mind the Xxx-periment

Police Fatally Shoot Boy, 13, In Ohio; Officers Say He Wielded A BB Gun

Police in Columbus, Ohio, say officers responding to a call about an armed robbery Wednesday night found and pursued several young suspects — and that when one pulled what looked like a gun, an officer shot him multiple times, killing him. It turns out that 13-year-old Tyre King had a BB gun with a laser sight, police say
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...elded-a-bb-gun

same day.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-21-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Kenneth Williams
    Ok I am a white guy. I am former law enforcement. I have looked down the barrel of a gun. I have had to make the split second decision on whether to shoot or not.
    I left law enforcement after I taped 6 other officers beating a black man. Yes I turned them in. My life and my family's lives was threatened for it. I would do it all over again. I saw just how ugly and racist my fellow officers were. I refuse to let things go. I refused to be like them. I refuse to be part of them.
    You speak the truth. Keep on.
    At the end of the day. We all want the same things. Respect, a good life, a good job, to go home safe, a healthy life, a safe family, exct. We all bleed red. We all have feelings. We all cry when we are told that a family member won't be coming home. We all hurt. I will never understand why we as the human race have to be so hateful to one another.
    from FB

this is the problem. The police here operates like a fucking cartel. In these cases while not all officers are bad the ones that are more willing to be bad will take the lead and determine the general culture. Same thinking as gangs.

The same people who will deflect and make excuses for this will foam at the mouth over Colin Kapernick. Fuck this country and this planet.

^ yeah white people on my FB are already making excuses and saying they arent racist in the same breath. Its interesting noticing people I know IRL post memes about breaking Kaepernick's legs yet not once have I seen them mention a word or thought about these unarmed civilians being murdered by cops

^yeah, there really stupid and the problem. I'm trying to see it from the angles they may even be able to rationalize. Then you see all of this cry about facebook giving information to the government, big government, freedom etc and being VERY ok with a police force that's armed to subdue an occupied nation, rampant police oversight, government cover-ups, media collaboration, extra-judicial killed AND EVEN the police justifying killing Americans by saying 'they had a gun' in open carry state.

Then the facts are just obvious. They're loyal to their race, there's no such a thing as America, and the only reason you're pro-gun is because they're afraid of black people, the only reason they're anti-government is because the government is constantly the obstacle to doing worst to black people on a personal level, and the list goes on and on. I really don't get the resentment because even arch-hotemp black people will still show solidarity when something happens to white people.

No charges against officers who fatally shot Korryn Gaines, wounded 5-year-old son during standoff, family’s lawyer says

The Baltimore-area police officers involved in a standoff that killed Korryn Gaines and wounded her 5-year-old son will not face any charges, a lawyer for the family said.

The family's attorney, J. Wyndal Gordon, told the Daily News on Tuesday that he doesn't foresee any criminal charges in the Aug. 1 shooting at Gaines’ Randallstown, Md., apartment. Gordon said he will meet Wednesday with Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger to discuss the case.

"'Basically, 'We investigated ourselves, and we found that we didn't do anything wrong,'" Gordon said. "That's what I expect them to say."

Shellenberger's office released a statement Tuesday saying he will not comment on the case until after meeting with Gaines' family and their lawyers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...ampaign=buffer

They're visibly emasculated by Obama and black people generally picking themselves up more and more and having a voice (not from Obama), so it's open season. I've never believed that the race situation in America gets better because America is at it's core a race situation.

It just weens and waxes on the violent end.