Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealing with females should only ever be a business transaction

Banned

It's weak. When you look to other people to provide your happiness or satisfaction you're trying to fill in the holes in your own life. A woman can't do anything for you that isn't sexual that you can't do for yourself. Women look to meh as an easy way out in life. When you're happy with yourself and have self love and self respect you don't need the validation of a whore
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

That looks like 2pac reincarnated as a kangaroo. What a world.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It's weak. When you look to other people to provide your happiness or satisfaction you're trying to fill in the holes in your own life. A woman can't do anything for you that isn't sexual that you can't do for yourself. Women look to meh as an easy way out in life. When you're happy with yourself and have self love and self respect you don't need the validation of a whore
    true

but I can't deny I like the occasional ego boost that goes with women chasing you, even if you are not necessarily interested in them

I do believe some people are cut out for meaningful and mutually respectful relationships. I don't believe there are many of those people out there lol. and clearly I am not one of them but I've made my peace with that. doesn't mean you can't have some ... ehhh interpersonal fun
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I have to disagree. I know of a few men who have women that aren't about money. Nowadays, you'll see women who makes more than her man or he isn't working but she is (he might've lost his job, hard to get one, etc). Some chicks just want emotional support and to be loved. A man with just money isn't going to make her happy. It's like a man dating a woman who only has her body to offer but her attitude sucks and she doesn't want to do much.

It has to be more than just sex and cash to further a long-term relationship. The both you have to be compatible.

Banned

No they're not all about money, they want security in one form or another though. Women want emotional support because they're emotional creatures and they can't deal with it. Why would a man sacrifice himself for that? What do you want from a woman besides sex and a rat baby that you can't do for yourself? Relationships are for the weak and marriage is for the cucks. I never met anyone committed to a bitch who was in control of their own life and their own perspective.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.