Thread: Black Actor Bill Nunn aka Radio Raheem Died

-

Default Black Actor Bill Nunn aka Radio Raheem Died

I just read the news on Spike Lee's Facebook page today and Bill was 62 years old. Spike didn't say how he died and he died in Pittsburgh which is where Bill was from. Spike got a picture of him as Radio Raheem from Do The Right Thing movie on Facebook. That was a classic character for Bill and I love his classic scene in the store when he argued with Asian store owners about batteries for his radio. He said D muthafucka D LOL. Learn to speak English first alright LOL. Asian guy's wife said how many you take? Bill said 20 muthafucka 20 LOL. Asian guy said muthafuck you LOL. Bill said muthafuck me huh? You alright man, you alright LOL. Just gimme the fucking batteries LOL. D fucking batteries LOL. What's the date on them? The fucking date. Can you speak English? LOL. Asian guy said their Marcha LOL. Bill said Marcha? LOL. It's March muthafucka March LOL. Is that 20 in the bag? Naw man take them shits out and count them again LOL. Asian guy said muthafuck LOL. This scene was played at the end of Ice Cube's Horny Little Devil song on Death Certificate album. Bill also was in Spike Lee, Denzel Washington, Samuel Jackson and Wesley Snipes Mo Better Blues movie and he was in the classic New Jack City movie. RIP Bill. He was also in Spike, Tisha Campbell and Larry Fishburne's School Daze movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Default RIP Bill Nunn

Nunn died of cancer on Saturday. He was only 62.
    Nunn acted in the Spider-Man films and Do The Right Thing ("Radio Raheem").
    Retired.

Rest well bill nunn

Lol@ adding black actor

-

Bill was also in the movies Lockdown with rappers Master P and Sticky Fingaz of Onyx, Joe Torry, Gabriel Casseus, Deaundre Bonds, Clifton Powell, Richard Jones and Melissa Desousa and Def By Temptation with Kadeem Hardison and Samuel Jackson. I saw Lockdown. After watching it, i'll never watch a prison movie again because I hate seeing men being raped by each other. That's nasty and it's pathetic that men would do that because they can't have sex with women. I didn't see Def By Temptation because I don't like horror movies.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.