Thread: Biggie Smalls & Junior Mafia - If They Don't Die + Steal & Rob (1993 Demos)

Default Biggie Smalls & Junior Mafia - If They Don't Die + Steal & Rob (1993 Demos)

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 09-25-2016 at 11:19 PM.

fucking crazy! can't believe how this isn't getting a single response.. great to hear alternative takes of these BIG verses over some classic '90s vibe Daddy-O beats. thx for posting

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

The guy who has put these out can't stop talking about this release. Literally months he's been plugging the upcoming release haha. He had to change his FB name twice cuz of complaints too.

But yeah these tracks have great historic value, huge biggie fan here
    Retired.

^ i heard it sold out before it was even released though, so his plugging definitely payed off haha..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

nada ignorante

that second beat is glorious who produced it?
    N.I.

YaLL BETTER RESPECK MY LEGACY

Daddy O of Stetsasonic producera it all. I Belize he was a co-manager of junior mafia

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Daddy O of Stetsasonic producera it all. I Belize he was a co-manager of junior mafia
    no shittin that rob & steal beat is fucking amazing
    N.I.