Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emperor Les (RIP) reduces protein intake, gets beat up at BLM memorial

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    On god they think they can scrap

then when they get stuck in their beak like mouth they start hoeing to police. Check :32 on the second video LOOL
    Whats going on in that picture? It looks like the dude who got stuck in the jaw is the one talking shit? Or just had some stank armpits? Is he a republican? Is a democrat?

He's a faggot regardless as are any of these fucking losers out there protesting or supporting either candidate, they lack lives, they could be making a real difference in this world posting on wucorp or some shit. If i catch any of my kids trying to be triggered sjws im going to get them a galaxy note for Christmas

^ haha the guy behind him is in a kkk mask, the guy that got clobbered is holding up a 'confederate' flag over trumps face which is a segragation symbol

Banned

haha, emperor les is one of my favorite wu-corpers of all time

I agree, les will be missed, are eye pea

^ haha the guy behind him is in a kkk mask, the guy that got clobbered is holding up a 'confederate' flag over trumps face which is a segragation symbol
    Yeah I get that, but these whacked out dems do shit like that all the time, the picture of Trump reads BAD FOR AMERICA and the queer in the KKK hood most likely is a Trump protester, they think they are mimicking Trump supporters by Heil hitlering and burning crosses and shit. These pussies have zero logic, all they do is throw tantrums and assault people who oppose their views. They literally suck the government's Dick and swallow its cum everyday of their lives even after they are dead. Trump is a fuck head but it's not even a contest, Hillary is a goddam succubus

I don't care about no fuck ass government nigga, I just know that we'rw out here for delph. I'm just tired or trump niggas acting like they can scrap

2 way street, supporters on both sides are acting like hoes. It doesn't matter who give a shit about government or not, government bending every ass over before its all said and done one way or another. But these fools sucking on a shitty dick after their own buttrape. Fuck that better kill me

'

LOL at thinking someone should be assaulted over wearing a red chinese made hat and taking smug selfie-like video.

"He came looking for trouble! He doesnt agree with my Ministry of Truth Viewwwws! Let's beat some tolerance into him and forget we are in a public space. Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

Guarantee this video inspires someone with a CCW permit to do a repeat and drop a few.

Banned

People who get Into costume for political rally's are the same as the people who dress up for a Star Wars premier. Geeks.

Banned

That guy the tattooed black man puncher thrower assaulted Had a sign that said trump was "bad for America."

So the guy who punched him must have been a trump supporter.

Apparently they CAN scrap.

But when someone says 'hey don't offend people because they'll act offended' they'll say someone is trying to make them 'pc' and wants a 'safe space' then add some type of odd acronym

Banned

Who fucking cares

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Is this a race war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    race war confirmed lol

They want you to think that this is a race war. It's Obama's last term in office and they want him out BAD and a woman is running for President. That's what this is all about.

''They''.

Who spends 100k on a white BMW anyway? That alone deserves a beating.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    LOL at thinking someone should be assaulted over wearing a red chinese made hat and taking smug selfie-like video.

"He came looking for trouble! He doesnt agree with my Ministry of Truth Viewwwws! Let's beat some tolerance into him and forget we are in a public space. Reeeeeeeeeeee!"

Guarantee this video inspires someone with a CCW permit to do a repeat and drop a few.
    he went on there wearing the hat to provoke people and get that on camera

he got exactly the result he was aiming for in the first place, no doubt he's feeling very happy about his long ass video. he wanted that beat down to prove a point
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-01-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Retired.

'

clobbered indeed

The black Trump supporter would be no match for the King of SCRAP though