Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones which one of these should I watch first?

Default Charles Jones which one of these should I watch first?

20160930_172855.jpg

A black woman at my girlfriends work brought her some movies at her work. The black woman said she was throwing them out and wanted to give her a gift. She had 2 packets of foot scrubhers but my girlfriend passed LOL. Have you see these movies like the one with black actor Martin Lawrence? Which ones would you recommend?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha

You forgot to add some facts to the end of that. Martin Lawrence stars in Rebound movie and Martin Lawrence had his own show back in the day called Martin. Martin Lawrence was also in Bad Boys movie with Will Smith.
    We do it for the people.

If trump said he's tired of black people making movies I would completely agree. Allegedly Atlanta and The Get Down are really go though but they're shows.

Fair Game's Mother Love is a cute black MILF and I want her. she was in Young Guns III : Gunslingers Never Retire. she kissed Emilio Estevez on the mouth LOL that's nasty. Lou Diamond Phillips who was in Young Guns was born in the Philippines. he was in La Bamba movie that was about kissing too LOL

too many white and hispanic actors take away screen time from black actors in western movies. I wrote on Charlie Sheen's facebook page he should tell his half brother Emilio to allow more black actors on set in his movies. I told Emilio the same thing last week but he blocked me LOL. I don't care about that I just post my comments on youtube that thas Young Guns I and II in full

LOL Charlie Sheen sent me an answer saying I should come to his mansion and bring that white girl. I told him white girls respect black men more and I will look for a cute white woman for him so we can all watch action movies together
    Last edited by GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE; 09-30-2016 at 06:08 PM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Been meaning to check out The Get Down but Atlanta is dope. Funny ass show
    We do it for the people.

'

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    hahaha

You forgot to add some facts to the end of that. Martin Lawrence stars in Rebound movie and Martin Lawrence had his own show back in the day called Martin. Martin Lawrence was also in Bad Boys movie with Will Smith.
    Martin was also in the 1999 movie Blue Streak with white man actor Luke Wilson.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I checked all tree of them out on IMDB and they're doing Cappadonna numbers up in there.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

LOL @ food for thought, GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE and Sideshow Bob. TSA Fair Game stars black actor Mark Christopher Lawrence who was in the rap movie parody Fear of a Black Hat, he played as the DJ called Tone Def. Black actor Rusty Cundieff played rapper Ice Cold and black actor Larry B Scott played ignorant rapper Tasty Taste and the movie title is a play on Public Enemy's album called Fear of a Black Hat LOL He was in a rap group called Niggas With Hats LOL They had a song called Fuck The Security Guards LOL

The lyrics to that song made me laugh when Ice Cold rapped LOL NWH say fuck the security guards LOL He ain't a cop but he still want to act hard LOL On patrol at a goddamn convenience store LOL Get in, check you just a chump minimum wage whore LOL Just a slob in an ill fittin suit LOL Got a little bit of power so you want to act a fool LOL Let some shit break out and what you gonna do LOL Can't get back up cause you don't have a crew LOL But it seems like damn near every time I shop LOL I'm getting clocked by some wanna be cop LOL Follows me around like a magnet LOL Eyes on my ass like a 2 bit faggot LOL

RIP Chris Rock I miss you
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lolz @ thread. The only thing missing was when sloth said RIP Chris rock, he forgot to mention any cute family members he might have left behind.

I currently watching Big Ain't Bad hahaha. Jesus. I think they filmed it on a flip phone. It's about a good black woman getting cheated on by a triflin ass 2 timin dog. She's currently dating the rich suave Dino Wilkins who's sophisticated and has shinier hair. Mean while her triflin man is trying to get his woman back

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^Hahahahahahaha @ TSA, ain't no good black women. Jenise Dixon plays the cute black woman in Bad Ain't Bad and was also in MC Ren's Who in the Hell music video. Jenise Dixon is hot and I want her, she posts pictures on my Facebook page.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

8, that's a funny of black actor Denzel Washington. He has a son who's in Ballers with Dwayne 'The Rock Johnson'. He was on training day with white man actor Ethan Hawke While they were in the car and Denzel said 'I didn't know you like to get wet' hahahahha. He gave him drugs to smoke and Ethan Hawk got dizzy LOL. Ethan Hawke refuses but Denzel puts a gun to his head and says that failure to use drugs could get him killed by a street drug dealer.

If (when?) his dad gases him with his stank breath, this thread proves the spirit of charlesjones will live on

which make me ponder the nature of CJ' s spirit animal
    Retired.

'

That Rebound movie looks pretty good. It even has a white child Elohim actor in it.