Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Day fifteen year anniversary.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Training Day fifteen year anniversary.

Antoine Fuqua and Denzel Washington dropped their classic on the world fifteen years ago today.. Still one of the best crime dramas of all time..

GREAT movie. captivating from the get go

I thought the whole 'wow they gave Denzel an award but it was for portraying an evil character boohoo!' shite was dumbbbbb though

it's about as annoying as white people complaining about 'how come there's no white people in 'Luke Cage'? It's racist!' lmao get the fuck outta here with that bull

might be my favorite Denzel movie. Ethan Hawke did well on there as well

remember this westcoast banger from the soundtrack?

Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yeah, made a star out of Eva Mendes as well. Soundtracks were dope in the early 2000's. The Wash and Oz had awesome soundtracks..

-

I doubt it that The Wash soundtrack is good LOL. The Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington is better than Training Day. Antoine Fuqua who directed Training Day also did The Equalizer. The Equalizer was on FX last night and I got it on dvd. Eva Mendes is hot and I saw her in Training Day. She did another movie with Denzel and Sanaa Lathan called Out Of Time. That's good and Sanaa played Denzel hahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe he stole some money from his police department and gave it to Sanaa LOL. What ya'll think of Training Day tv show that's coming on CBS network with Bill Paxton? LOL. I don't think it'll last long. Antoine directed Denzel and Ethan Hawke recently in The Magnificent Seven western movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

training day is ridiculous to the point of nearly being laughable, but it's a really enjoyable watch. i remember thinking it was amazingly cool when i was 13.

Banned

LOL@ rat fakerman hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Training Day movie was wack because of bad beats. It stars brown man actor Cliff Curtis as Hispanic bad man Smiley who was in Once Were Warriors movie as Uncle Bully, Blow as Pablo Escobar with Johnny Depp and Three Kings movie as the Arab who helps white man actor George Clooney and black man rapper actor Ice Cube. Hispanic man actor Raymond Cruz also stars in Training Day movie as Hispanic bad man's enforcer, he also starred in Blood In Blood Out movie as El Chuey and in television series Breaking Bad as Tuco Salamanca.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^mega lolz, but since when does CJ identify Hispanics? I've never seen him expand outside of the white and black categories.

Training Day was fucken awesome BTW. Loved seeing denzel play the bad guy.

Banned

He identified Hispanics at his work lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Retired.

LOL@ rat fakerman hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Training Day movie was wack because of bad beats. It stars brown man actor Cliff Curtis as Hispanic bad man Smiley who was in Once Were Warriors movie as Uncle Bully, Blow as Pablo Escobar with Johnny Depp and Three Kings movie as the Arab who helps white man actor George Clooney and black man rapper actor Ice Cube. Hispanic man actor Raymond Cruz also stars in Training Day movie as Hispanic bad man's enforcer, he also starred in Blood In Blood Out movie as El Chuey and in television series Breaking Bad as Tuco Salamanca.

hahaaa.

the look on ethan hawke's face when he says "you ever get your shit pushed in???"

-

The Hound is just mad that I fucked his woman and i've gotten more women than him. That's why he hates me LOL. He's mad that women don't want him LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The hound is gonna be livid when he sees that diss.

Oh yeah lolz, of course. I remember now.

Banned

The Hound is just mad that I fucked his woman and i've gotten more women than him. That's why he hates me LOL. He's mad that women don't want him LOL.
    You can't even afford shoes let alone a plane ticket to Australia to fuck some woman I know.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Yeah right I can't afford shoes. I'm not that poor LOL. I don't want your ugly ass fat bitch anyway LOL. Your bitch look like Gabourey Sidibe who was in Precious movie hahahahahahahahahahaha. The Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington is better than Training Day movie. Antoine Fuqua directed both of them. Training Day tv show with Bill Paxton won't last long LOL. I don't even think it's been on tv yet.