Thread: CharlesJones, I understand your struggle

Banned

Default CharlesJones, I understand your struggle

I'm working in Delaware and my hotel's wifi was garbage. I had some really important shit to get done so I went to Starbucks. It was better but for some reason, I still couldn't get an application to work. So I had to go to the public library and get on one of their computers, but the white woman librarian would only give me 45 minutes and I got booted off before I could get my work finished.

What do you do when you run out of time and you're not finished looking at cute black women's feet and chestnipplesuckers.com??

Also, do you know any pizza huts in the tri-state area that will let me watch the Steeler game for free this Sunday?

I went through a period where I didn't have the internet at home cos it wasn't working properly when I did, and I got pissed off and cancelled it, and I'd pop into the library now and then to check emails and shit. Same shit after I smashed a laptop once and didn't get a new one for a few months.

Not having a computer/internet in my life was an absolute fucking blessing of the highest order. But unfortunately I'm a weak faggot like the rest of you, who is ruled by technology, and after buying a new laptop so I could record music, I inevitably ended up back on the internet before long.

Banned

Why has it taken Charles so long to be diagnosed with a disability, surely it doesn't take that long to find out if a mong is a mong
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

So I had to stop back at the library today to finish up a few things and there was a CharlesJones-type there again playing the same slot machine game he was playing yesterday.

If you're going to tie up a public library in the middle of the afternoon, you should at least have to look for a job or make posts about straight to DVD movies on Wu-Corp.

Classic thread ahead

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

CJ hasn't posted the past few days. I think he's still in that Pizza Hut, hiding under a table on a 96 hour football marathon, watching the TV through a small gap between tables.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    So I had to stop back at the library today to finish up a few things and there was a CharlesJones-type there again playing the same slot machine game he was playing yesterday.
    When I used to go to the library there was a female Charles Jones there every thyme. Only difference being that she was a good natured, friendly retard, whereas cj is an ill tempered retard with a bad attitude.