Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why are females in western cultures utterly useless and whose fault is it?

One word=liberals

One of the greatest cancers in the western world and no, I don't wanna explain further, just look at sjw culture and I will have your answer

Banned

You have a 4K television but eat food homeless shelters and are a self confessed video game company dick rider so I don't know where you get off throwing rocks lol

The only thing I'm passionate about is making money and women only get in the way of making money.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

Whereas in western cultures we have all this pathetic equality shit and men are pussies
    You have answered yourself here my friend

Let me add something else, this society is venom, some African women land here and become worse than those fat face stuffing burger eating feminists who need to croak and die already but that's a discussion for another day

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    lol at opining about the way women are and should be whilst disavowing interaction with them.

fuck it would be tiresome knowing one of these cunts in person, listening to them autistically repeat their bitter insights into society and the human condition.
    Women can do, act, live however they please I don't care and give them all the equality they want I'm all for it. As long as it doesn't involve me I don't care what they do

But too many insecure fuckboys here act like the highest thing you can achieve in life is having a girlfriend and can't handle that some people don't care about that shit.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I think it's obvious you are a virgin and have never successfully interacted with a woman.

The new discovery of your PC gaming fanaticism only reaffirms this.

Usually a straight man who pays cash for his Honda and is all about the dollaz doesn't hate the idea of women and pussy because even if you're hideous, a car, a place and money will get you pussy by accident.

You however despise women so much that it could only mean a few things:

1. You're gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

2. You're a virgin and have never had a warm, tight, wet pussy riding your cock. Truly one of the greatest feeling of being alive whether it's attached to a useless cunt or not.

3. You have E.D. and are too embarrassed to get it treated.

That's it. There's no other possibility unless you're still hung up on some ex, in which case, new pussy is the only cure.

Banned

I got laid last Tuesday and she bought me a tom yum soup lol but keep trying

I got burned hard by a bitch and I'm not going back to that life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I like it how all these geniuses call people gay because they hate women, when gay people actually adore women, have all female friends, and dedicate their lives to trying to be like women.

Great logic, geniuses. Good to see you've got your thinking caps on.

And how could a convo like this go any other way than the majority of guys disagreeing? The point is basically that most guys are spineless softcock pussies who are totally OK with the fact females rule over them, and freely allow them to call shots and walk all over them. That's how females in western societies became what they are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I got laid last Tuesday and she bought me a tom yum soup lol but keep trying

I got burned hard by a bitch and I'm not going back to that life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Precisely as I thought. You're still not over an ex.

Noel is a virgin tho.

Banned

I'm well past being over her but I'm also well past dealing with their shit. Getting pussy is not the same as forming a relationship, the amount of effort, sacrifice, commitment etc to me is not worth it any more. Why go through that shit? Been there, done that, it failed. Only thing they got I want is sex.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I like it how all these geniuses call people gay because they hate women, when gay people actually adore women, have all female friends, and dedicate their lives to trying to be like women.

Great logic, geniuses. Good to see you've got your thinking caps on.

And how could a convo like this go any other way than the majority of guys disagreeing? The point is basically that most guys are spineless softcock pussies who are totally OK with the fact females rule over them, and freely allow them to call shots and walk all over them. That's how females in western societies became what they are.
    Most men at their core are highly sensitive, insecure people. Hip hop as a culture is built upon insecurity that's why there's so many fake bullshit but this trickles down to the fans.

That's why you have people on here who have or had women such as TSA, skampoe, Art, shifter, soul controller who aren't insecure and don't need to out prove people on here like those who clearly are insecure such as Sha dynasty, mumm ra and the Iranian whatever his name is now and seek validation from online people.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Is it an Aussie thing where some spineless fags refer to their wife as 'the boss', or is that global? Shit makes me fucken sick. Perfect example of soft cocks who accept western females for what they are and let them rule over them.

I'll get faggots come up to me at work with their case of beer or whatever, and their wife will still be looking at wines and they'll say 'just waiting for the boss', or they'll buy something and ask for a receipt and say 'gotta keep the boss happy'. Shit like that. And I'm supposed to laugh with them like yeah, I know what you mean, but actually I wanna jump the counter and flatten the fucken pussies.

The worst is when a car will drive in and the husband will hop out of the passenger seat and look around the shop while his disgusting fat wife sits in the air conditioned car barking orders at him. These poofters will actually bring bottles of wine up to the car and ask their wife if it's OK, and then grab another bottle if it's not, and repeat the process until their wife approves.

Fucken sickening.

Banned

Soooo, what do you and your boyfriend usually drink?

im having a hard time figuring out how noel and hound are not the epitome of what they are hating on, since they're getting super emotional over 'spineless softcock pussies' and letting them determine their whole life's outlook of the opposite sex. what are you doing to not be a spineless softcock pussy - hating any interaction with a female!? LOL!
    like, ignore them and go bag some bitches, im literally at a loss of words as to what the issue is. how do they affect you in any way?

plus ive literally never known any guy to ever act in a way that noel's mentioned

Banned

I believe I said I don't care about them because they don't impact my life at all. Noel hates them that's his business.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

LOL at this thread what did women do to you?

Honestly if women rule your life so much that they affect your money making and you avoid them altogether then loss is on you. I've known loads of cool women my whole life and most of friends girlfriends are cool as fuck.

Maybe its an aussie thing - a friend of mine was there for a while and said a lot of the white 20 somethings women he met were stick up, self entitled bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    im having a hard time figuring out how noel and hound are not the epitome of what they are hating on, since they're getting super emotional over 'spineless softcock pussies' and letting them determine their whole life's outlook of the opposite sex. what are you doing to not be a spineless softcock pussy - hating any interaction with a female!? LOL!
    like, ignore them and go bag some bitches, im literally at a loss of words as to what the issue is. how do they affect you in any way?

plus ive literally never known any guy to ever act in a way that noel's mentioned
    I don't have much of a life, bruh. It's just something to talk about really. It only bothers me when it comes into my life, which is if I make the mistake of getting involved with a female on any level, or witnessing softcocks getting bossed around by their wives/girlfriends.

Otherwise I just mind my own and play guitar and surf, or go for bike rides/walks away from civilisation and listen to Mister Yo on my iPod. Someone replying to one of my threads on wu corp is the highlight of my day.