Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you want cunt children?

lolz

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

^^ The Last Romantic
    hahaha
    Retired.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I listened to some of this and the whole part about how women have a list of requirements for men while not even considering the fact that maybe they don't live up to the men's expectations, that's basically why I stopped dealing with females. Most guys will cop that. I won't.

The thing that shits me about all these people who spend so much thyme analysing all this shit is that it's really just as simple as accepting that you don't need to have relationships with the opposite sex. There's no need to spend your life analysing why it's not working. Just fucken be single. Simple.

These people speak as if the most important thing in life is having a successful relationship with the opposite sex. Not only that but they speak as if it's an essential part of life. Fuck that.

You are correct. I'm about to separate after 19 years. I'm done with women always trying to dictate how things should and all the other bullshit involved.

FUCK YOU. IM BETTER OFF SINGLE. I'LL GET MORE PUSSY MORE OFTEN.

Banned

A very rich man who got cleaned out in a divorce once gave great advice

"It's cheaper to pay for whores than a divorce"

In saying that seeing high class whores has reduced women to an inanimate object for me lol I can essentially just go shopping for them so meeting them socially means nothing to me. They're just sex objects ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This guy I know doesn't even get to root his missus and she's always begging him for money. What kind of life is that? The money he gives to his frigid wife he could be using towards the sex he wants.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

The problem with women is that they can't help but be a cunt once a month. As a man you KNOW that once a month you're gonna get fucked with for no reason. Pretty much like I did the last 3 days.

But that's nature and I can deal with that.

But if that happens outside of that cycle without me being the source of it, Fuck it I'm out too.

There's nothing wrong with being single. The only time it's bad is if you become one of these single guys desperately seeking "love".

If a relationship isn't working get the fuck out. Kids and nuptials can complicate a smooth transition.

That's why I refuse to get married too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    A very rich man who got cleaned out in a divorce once gave great advice

"It's cheaper to pay for whores than a divorce"

In saying that seeing high class whores has reduced women to an inanimate object for me lol I can essentially just go shopping for them so meeting them socially means nothing to me. They're just sex objects ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This guy I know doesn't even get to root his missus and she's always begging him for money. What kind of life is that? The money he gives to his frigid wife he could be using towards the sex he wants.
    this documentary on sugar daddies I watched for ehm scientifuck purposes starred a rich divorcee who had 4 stunning young women a month over at his place (each got a full week) and he said it was STILL cheaper than marriage/divorce so what Hound says could be a recurring theme with these horny rockafellas

I might have to go with the charlesjones get rich quick plan now
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-21-2016 at 04:09 PM.
    Retired.

alternatively I could start dating again

eh too lazy
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    You are correct. I'm about to separate after 19 years. I'm done with women always trying to dictate how things should and all the other bullshit involved.

FUCK YOU. IM BETTER OFF SINGLE. I'LL GET MORE PUSSY MORE OFTEN.
    Shit, there's a new perspective for this discussion. I hope that shit works out for you, G.
    That's the best way, G. That's how I was when I came home from Europe. Then I slipped up and got involved in a relationship and that's where things went so, so wrong ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
    This guy I know doesn't even get to root his missus and she's always begging him for money.
    Please murder this guy for me.

Do you mind if I ask where you get your high end whores from and what sort of rates you pay? From my experience high end whores charge a fucking fortune in this country. Even the shitty brothel closest to me where most the females are dogs charge a lot more than I could justify spending. I haven't been to a brothel since I got back from Europe in September 2013. I've been into a couple but left after meeting the girls, or girl in one case.

it's the harsh immigration laws that keep prices for hookers with stunning looks high.
    Retired.

Banned

Yeah I slipped up too but shit happens. You need to fall over in life to get perspective and lessons.

There used to be a website called Fun In Australia where all the good whores were on but that shut down and I ended up finding them on Twitter lol there's a couple of websites like scarlet blue which have a whole heap of them advertising but they're pretty expensive too, good quality but. My mate gets them off a website called cracker but I've never messed with that. I usually just find them on Twitter that's where they mostly are and if you look hard enough they're not as expensive.

Haha that guy is a massive cuck. What's sad is before he became a cuck to his frigid wife he actually was addicted to going to brothels. I've never been to brothels, mostly because I find Asians unattractive but also because I heard they really rip you off on time. There's a microbrewery next to a brothel and I was out the front drinking a beer with a mate who was smoking and a few of the chicks walked out and I wouldn't even fuck them for free after a night on the piss let alone pay for them.

My philosophy is: if Cristiano Ronaldo can run through 7 of them in one night at about £5,000 a pop it's a good enough hobby for me too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    this documentary on sugar daddies I watched for ehm scientifuck purposes starred a rich divorcee who had 4 stunning young women a month over at his place (each got a full week) and he said it was STILL cheaper than marriage/divorce so what Hound says could be a recurring theme with these horny rockafellas

I might have to go with the charlesjones get rich quick plan now
    Yeah sugar babies require some cheddar, much more than I have lol but if i was a millionaire i'd do the same. At their financial level you know a woman is only after your money so you may as well have it all upfront.

My ex was provisionally getting $800 a 4 hour date for the first month to see if they like each other then it would become a bigger agreement. I'm sure she's clearing around $1200 for a Saturday night. It's insane here how much they get. I've noticed a lot of American birds are starting to come out here.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

you dont have to get married.

just have cunt bastard children.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I will quote the new De La Soul track, God Intended: "FUCK EVERYONE, BURN EVERYTHING!"

Banned

There's new De La AND Tribe? I gotta pay more attention to rap lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Yeah I slipped up too but shit happens. You need to fall over in life to get perspective and lessons.

There used to be a website called Fun In Australia where all the good whores were on but that shut down and I ended up finding them on Twitter lol there's a couple of websites like scarlet blue which have a whole heap of them advertising but they're pretty expensive too, good quality but. My mate gets them off a website called cracker but I've never messed with that. I usually just find them on Twitter that's where they mostly are and if you look hard enough they're not as expensive.

Haha that guy is a massive cuck. What's sad is before he became a cuck to his frigid wife he actually was addicted to going to brothels. I've never been to brothels, mostly because I find Asians unattractive but also because I heard they really rip you off on time. There's a microbrewery next to a brothel and I was out the front drinking a beer with a mate who was smoking and a few of the chicks walked out and I wouldn't even fuck them for free after a night on the piss let alone pay for them.

My philosophy is: if Cristiano Ronaldo can run through 7 of them in one night at about £5,000 a pop it's a good enough hobby for me too lol
    lolz how do you find them on twitter? I'll have to peep those websites too. I hope I don't find it too tempting lolz.

Yeah I'm not into Asians either. They're pretty scarce up around my way. I remember where I worked in Rydalmere there were like 3 Asian brothels within 500m of the factory I worked at, lolz. One directly opposite. Apparently a gay one too. Some of the pigs I've seen at the 'local' brothel here I wouldn't fuck for free either. The only hot one I ever saw there became a free fuck buddy anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is an Asian brothel up at Port Macquarie that I went to a few thymes. They don't speak a fucking word of English there. Last thyme I went in there they brought out the girl (they only ever seemed to have one) and they're like trying to ask me how long I wanted with her and I'm trying to say she's not my type and ask if there were any more girls, and all this with the girl still right there cos that's how these cunts roll, and this is going on for ages cos they don't understand a fucking word I'm saying, and eventually the girl got it and got pissed off and then the manager dude got pissed off too and he's saying some shit about 'you just wanna look', and he storms to the front door and swings it open fiercely, and I leave and he slams the door, lolz. Then I was sitting in my car out the front about to drive off and he comes out the front door and throws a bucket of water on the footpath, which much be some kind of Asian way of saying "fuck you".

It was pretty fucken funny. Needless to say I haven't been back since (¬‿¬)

Banned

Most of those girls on the websites I linked will have a twitter account and once you follow them then more get recommended as your followers haha there's apparently a forum that is like the old FIA where you can review and read reviews of the chicks and they advertise but I don't know it off by heart but I can find out if you like. It's pretty fucked up that women to me are something to be reviewed and bought, even if I wanted a platonic relationship I couldn't do it my mindset has been moulded. I love the flexibility of it, I wanna fuck a certain type of chick I can pretty much go and find it on one website like I'm downloading an album

Lmao the brothel only has 1 girl that doesn't sound too good. I've heard quite a few brothel horror stories too. The sex laws are different state to state and I think South Australia even has brothels banned and I read about one guy was there when the brothel got raided. The brothels are either Asian and the girls a nasty and or cheap labour being exploited or the girls are white and charge the same as a private does while they kick you out earlier and you can't do fuck all with them. There's tales of a cougar brothel not far from me and I wouldn't mind checking it out and seeing if the legends are true. Whereas with privates I've had a few go way over time. I have this one who comes down from Queensland and 2 hours turned in to 5 hours at no extra charge because she wanted to grab a feed so she bought us both pizza, still had sex again after the allotted time and another one who was based in Melbourne but had just been in Brisbane I saw her in the evening and she didn't end up getting someone for the morning so she messaged and asked if I wanted to come back at 9am no charge as long as I bought her a morning coffee and she didn't have to put makeup on.

I know a few people who are really keen in to the happy ending massages, I don't see the point in it.

Another great piece of advice I was given was "I pay them to leave"

Quoting ≠ Agreement.