Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Have we driven Charles Jones away?

Default Have we driven Charles Jones away?

CJ seemed to be finding less and less of a sympathetic ear on this forum, and instead a lot of people have been pretty blunt about the fucked up reality of his situation.

I feel we might have driven him away.

i hope so

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha. If you wanna find me, I'm on Youtube. I don't be on here often anymore because Youtube is better. I could care less about people on here dissing me because of my messed up situation. I wouldn't want anybody being in my situation because it's not funny. Ain't nothing funny about being poor and struggling to get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

i don't think it's funny either, charles

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha. If you wanna find me, I'm on Youtube. I don't be on here often anymore because Youtube is better. I could care less about people on here dissing me because of my messed up situation. I wouldn't want anybody being in my situation because it's not funny. Ain't nothing funny about being poor and struggling to get a job.
    Come back home CJ

Banned

Go on YouTube and find the ghetto boys song I'm not a gentleman and you'll see Charles jones at his best lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I'm 20 miles from CJ right now in a racially mixed middle class area in Maryland. Been here all week. Unfortunately I won't have time to build with the god over a corned beef sammich.

Nevertheless, I've noticed a large black workforce. A lot of them are in managerial positions. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but I've been dealing with a lot of white people with black bosses and black people with white bosses throughout my travels this week, (for both business and pleasure) and it doesn't seem as volitol as how CJ describes white boss men hating black employees and firing them in favor of Mexicans who do work for almost free which causes black men to go on welfare and sell drugs.

I'm starting to think this CJ character might possibly be full of shit. I'm starting to believe he might just be lazy.

hahaha, currently following him on Youtube. FUck wucorp

Keith Witcher8 hours ago
    Nice interview with Grace Byers and I want her with her hot self.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-26-2016 at 09:28 PM.

This nigga's subscribed to 'Terrence Howard Topic" AHAHAHHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsKeithW

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I'm 20 miles from CJ right now in a racially mixed middle class area in Maryland. Been here all week. Unfortunately I won't have time to build with the god over a corned beef sammich.

Nevertheless, I've noticed a large black workforce. A lot of them are in managerial positions. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but I've been dealing with a lot of white people with black bosses and black people with white bosses throughout my travels this week, (for both business and pleasure) and it doesn't seem as volitol as how CJ describes white boss men hating black employees and firing them in favor of Mexicans who do work for almost free which causes black men to go on welfare and sell drugs.

I'm starting to think this CJ character might possibly be full of shit. I'm starting to believe he might just be lazy.
    His thing is that he just doesn't understand that the way he experiences life is unique and that just because he's a useless black man it doesn't mean all black men are useless or constantly dealt the short straw.

He bases all of his views on his own experience, which is far from normal, and doesn't understand that most people experience life completely different to him.

Banned

What the fuck you know bout KEITH WITCHER you Aussie taint?

Banned

Dude does in depth album cover reviews on Facebook tho.

I'm not joking. Keith's whole page is an eclectic commentary on the art form.

Banned

Unfortunately nobody is seeing this because the only comments made are him commenting on his own reviews.

Hahaha has he stop announcing various light skinned actresses are hot and he wants their body?

Banned

He switched it up. I was gonna add him but I'd just wind up deleting him.