Thread: D.I.T.C. – Sessions Album out tomorrow

i saw this the other day.. it's a bit weird because a lot of these tracks were just released on the other D.I.T.C. album earlier this year. i believe most of these are new remixes though. i'll definitely be checking for this - i enjoyed the D.I. album reunion we jst got, crazy to hear even a new Lord Finesse verse. and Fat Joe together with all of them, etc..

here's the video for "Rock Shit", which appears on both versions of the album

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

^That shit definitely needs a remix. Nice verses though.

That recent Diamond D album was dope. Why didn't Finesse keep going after The Awakening? It seems like he could have had a much more illustrious career as both a rapper and producer.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i saw this the other day.. it's a bit weird because a lot of these tracks were just released on the other D.I.T.C. album earlier this year. i believe most of these are new remixes though. i'll definitely be checking for this - i enjoyed the D.I. album reunion we jst got, crazy to hear even a new Lord Finesse verse. and Fat Joe together with all of them, etc..

here's the video for "Rock Shit", which appears on both versions of the album

I see OC in the cut!!! I'm glad he was able to sort everything out with them and be a part of this.

Some dope joints on here but a little confusing whats the difference between this and their previous release.