Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gangsta Non-Rap

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    's not that you post differently, it's the fact that your pretentious attitude is so transparent and fake.to you it may seem fake, as you cant see yourself being genuine, let alone stand for things you believe in,i live the life i say, ask away on my facebook (its more legit than my old anon ones, ask some of the wu corpers on my friends list to ask anything you want to people who know me irl... your fake image of me may be tainted then If you were so above rap and "ganxta type music" you wouldn't need to express it so much. But you do,i do cos i cant believe anyone apart from children or impressionable teens to be into that, rap/hiphop is more than actors rapping, but to most its still that, then they hate cos they get called out on it, im into poetry metaphors similies.. not buck buck buck another dead nuh from my 45. because you're insecure and need Internet security Trolololo, talking to an anon about internet insecurities... oxymoron much?

whatup stoner

Banned

I don't want to know anything about you lmao and the fact you use a personal Facebook says it all you're full of shit
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yada yada

come with it bro. you got a chance to show everone on wu corp how fake i am.. ask away.

or dont and shut up

Yeah that John Lennon track is very petty and childish like most rap diss tracks lol. The Nick Cave stuff is great. Gil Scott and Last Poets were kind of precursors to Hip Hop and Rap, especially anything political.

Its interesting, I don't know why more singers don't use a first person, personal style of lyrics. Usually you hear a lot of semi-poetic, vague lyrics in rock/pop and soul.