Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where Is The Mind Located ?

Default Where Is The Mind Located ?

i do not know...

Many believe the mind is located in the empty spaces of the brain in the form of a low energy plasma. Because this is a theory posed by neurologists, it is generally accepted though it remains a theory because it has not been proven (though circumstantial evidence confirms it).

Paranormal investigators use this theory to formulate other theories about spirits, psychic activity, and psychokinesis. It is said that when a person dies, the plasma oozes out of the head (plasma is ionized gas, and different levels of energy may make it visible, or invisible depending on the wavelength of the light emitted by energy transfer) and either is absorbed back into the universe, or when the energy is strong it may maintain it's form as the mind of a person and it becomes a spirit.

The psychic theory, then, states that the able mind can project itself and manipulate physical objects, or gather energy from other energy sources. This energy can then be translated as information, and you get different psychic results depending on the psychic.

Just some theories...

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

everything is physical

if it exist, then it has a location

if you are not able to get to that location to verify it's existence, how do you know for a fact that it exist ?

I think the "mind" where we get our morals and ideas, our sense of right and wrong, our very being, is in our soul. It's us. The brain is not the mind, it's the computer that runs the physical bodies, connects us to the physical form.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    everything is physical

if you are not able to get to that location to verify it's existence, how do you know for a fact that it exist ?
    some things existence (location?) can be verified through its effects even though you cant see it
    gravity
    dark matter
    energy
    ect

where does the mind of an electron to know to spin around a nucleus exist?

the mind is everywhere
    the foundation of everything

the human brain is just able to run the mind code better than most

just some personal theories anyways

i answer may vary from person to person

the mind is the effect on our brains caused by the electrical field generated by the active neurons in the brain combined with the by-products of chemical transmitters used in thought processes its a side effect of cognitive thought

dude im right here..

but.. what is Mind?
    13 months (19 minus 6 months parole)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    some things existence (location?) can be verified through its effects even though you cant see it
    gravity
    dark matter
    energy
    ect

where does the mind of an electron to know to spin around a nucleus exist?

the mind is everywhere
    the foundation of everything

the human brain is just able to run the mind code better than most

just some personal theories anyways
    maybe we are looking right at these things

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    i answer may vary from person to person

the mind is the effect on our brains caused by the electrical field generated by the active neurons in the brain combined with the by-products of chemical transmitters used in thought processes its a side effect of cognitive thought

maybe the brain is the result of the mind

The Mind is everywhere and nowhere at once.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

billyanalogue

Recognizing the inner workings of the human mind is an interesting experience to say the least...

Imagine the left and right brain could be used in conjunction with each other for example like a DJ with 2 turntables and a mixer, each half of the brain as the left and right turntable... Right now that's style..

But now imagine you were a beatboxer, manipulating every single sound, maybe even blending up to 4 tracks together with cutting blending scratching of sounds, music, vocals etc... and everything the mind can muster up with all its Might

By the way.. Hip Hop was created for us to use in the future fools
    Last edited by billyanalogue; 11-23-2010 at 10:03 PM.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

sorry for bustin in this , but the mind is the ego! I tink its located at the brain brench above the troat or deep behind the eyes on a low, connectin to the brain, you must merge your mind with soul, soul is your connection with spirit, it is spirit, life force , chi, soul is located above the navel, DanTian in tai chi slang, but this is the life force of creation it moves in and out of the body it does wateva the body needs on sub conscious level, mind is dualism the path is to solve the ego and make it merge with the spirit of 1 and all, its like connectin left brain half with right, for better growth, most of us right or left handed. practice writing with the opposite hand of choice, or flowing circles in opposit directionz or playing soccer with oppossit leg yo or wateva makes you a lil sic in the top of stumic at first practicin, that lil sicness is soul connect Spirit getting over excited by knowin that the mind is trying to improve his nature, the fully awareness of a unkown part of the body is a practice too more self knowledge too a point 1 knows to focus to every molecule evry atom of his body his vehicle, 1 could then only be spirit , life force, energy of the soul, impulse of energy movin forward from now , not the mind but the impulse,activated intension of the mind activates the soul energy travel of the focus from the mind to his point, is the chi, life force energy of the soul which is connected with all, soul is krazy yo but I love it
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-24-2010 at 04:05 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

its about balance, the mind and spirit, btw ego(personality of dualism) is not the enemy its you but unawakened, without knowing of the universal life force not that U are awaked when knowing that tere is, 1 knowz when its time to educate and elevate in the natural spiritual path, I asked this before I tink, now lil define,: what are you? are U spirit from universal lawz or are you mind attached to the body?, its all about self reflecting!!! this means were your self stand in the universe, attain deep tinking on all self reflectionz get to know your tru Self, attain balance with love for all elevation especially pay attention to life force! like flora and fauna, animals, nature is the key, each of U gotta figger it out for ya Self to discover it out, its simple but mind makes it complicated
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-24-2010 at 03:23 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry

I still think this unkown energy is love, the key to activate energy of spirit, but love on a way more above then in a humanly ego "THE MIND" form more like love the universe and its matter as 1 in Self, part of this, lovin the infinit illusionz. its all spirit!!! mind is spirit 2 is what I tink

sorry for my replyz brothers and sisterz
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-24-2010 at 04:25 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    everything is physical

???

the pineal gland.