Thread: Dom Pachino - 'Digital Warfare' PRE-ORDER

Default Dom Pachino - 'Digital Warfare' PRE-ORDER

I'm starting a new thread instead of posting this in the earlier one I created about 'Digital Warfare' (Dom) & 'Camouflage Children' (Teraban) ...

... since there are only 100 physical copies available, I want to make sure you all get to see this in case you're thinking of ordering. it would be a shame if you got the news too late

you can order here https://dompachino.bandcamp.com/album/digital-warfare

I didn't know there were only gonna be 100 physical copies, so that was a surprise. they don't come cheap either ($30). I still ordered my physical copy though

digital copies will be available December 25 (they will also be made available to whomever purchased a physical copy)

From the bandcamp page : "THE FINAL ARTWORK, TRACK LIST, FEATURES AND PRODUCTION CREDITS WILL BE POSTED 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE"
    Retired.

Peace CT

Good looks. Peace

I'm not liking this trend of pre ordering something I know next to nothing about.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

^^^

Agreed..this is really steep too ($30 for physical a with 10 tracks?)...shit better be flames!

But Dom P's last few albums have been ill...And a few months back there was a video of him and 4th recording, so...hoping this is another good album

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Damn lets get an album teaser atleast

Dom P played one track live on FB while providing some info. that was about 2 weeks ago. maybe you can still find it on his FB page. Song was flames
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Ima cop this. Gemini Mind was cool but I felt it wasn't as good as War Poetry. That in my opinion is one of the better wu related releases of the past few years or so.

I checked back with Dom's FB page and that one song teaser (full song playing in the background as Dom discusses the next few Napalm releases) is still up there, you can go peep that

I have no way of linking to the vid directly, sorry
    Retired.