memphis freak when im done u'll need a dentist creep but fuck dentistry just leave it how its meant to be this members weak for the queer shit that u said to me go to bed u leech. sniff n ounce n bounce u dress for old men as an office secretary n truss cuz im glad u only wear that blouse in the house. gay ass secondary account with a friggin big mouth im wu corp legendary wow n u probably a tertiary account wid mad dick in your mouth. n if u chat that shit about tea n crumpets you're getting a jumping lyrically I run tings with the heat i dun bring i go on n on in a battle even after one month in truss thats really something ur dam right im retarded check da papers on my mental health i use stealth n storm your dorm with chloroform from the shelf. nine inch blade to ur crooked fade n tooth got rage in booths yo so i aim at u i'll maim u yute now go apply ice to both sides of ur jaw tears pour Bobby. your cries of "christ" and "sorry" cant be heard from the lobby. i fancy a bit of memphis in n a spliff. not really harsh to the lungs n plus it likes to be bun. one thing i could never out run is the gums of my biological son called Mem Fish