Thread: Memphis bleek performance at chuck e cheese's

Default Memphis bleek performance at chuck e cheese's

Memphis, I know you have been on some hard times, so I have a proposition for you. A friend of mine's son is having a birthday party at Chuck e cheese and I was wondering if you could perform there? You would need to tone down your lyrics some, but I could offer you unlimited tokens for games, a medium pizza(no extra cheese), and possibly a phone number or two of the moms' there. get back to me.

yeah The Fleek knows how to celebrate

gonna snatch the chains and the birthday cake

expect me at your baby momma's doorstep sporting a wil e coyote durag

-

LOL@Beautifulcock and topic title hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and Sauce Money's Celebration song that Memphis Fleek posted. They sampled The Commodores Celebration song from Heroes album I got. I listened to Celebration yesterday at home.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

My bad they sampled The Commodores Celebrate song and I like Lionel Richie. Memphis Fleek gets mad at people who diss his faggot ass LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

ha

-

I'm surprised Memphis Fleek didn't diss me LOL.

PRODIGAL SUN

he didn't get his monee B!!