Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cast of Hamilton Call Out Mike Pence, Trump Request Safe Space

The current season is hilarious

Donald trump is a true and tested millenial

we have a president that's tweeting his fe3lz. Suspect he's going to continue his tradition of beefing with women on twitter throughout his presidency

Thing is though the more this sort of thing goes on and celebrities take it upon themselves to keep ridiculing Trump the more polarised society will get. I am pretty sure people are fed up of being told what to think reason why Trump managed to win. People voted for him as a reaction against society.

If this situation carries on the next batch of Republican candidates will be full blown fascists and they can easily feed off such a polarised society and gather enough support to win an election.

I think either way the real powers don't care. They can have a fully integrated global society where people are under the constant watch of big brother, and can easily be manipulated into forgiving their government for corruption and crime. Or a bunch of fascist nations controlling their people by nationalism and fear of being ostracized for being different from the majority.

The same people get paid behind it either way.

I can't wait to see how this South Park ends, its great that they don't take sides (although they're obviously more liberal than anything else) and just shit on everyone for being pretentious, whiny fucking idiots.

LOL trump is still on twitter beefing with the media for talking shit. This is the fucking president

'Prior to the election it was well known that I have interests in properties all over the world.Only the crooked media makes this a big deal!'

Hahaha I really want to see how the low-t facists that trying to make him into some type of he-man will cope with having a thin skinned 16 year old girl airing his fe3ls on twitter for 4 years. Russia more or less ended US global dominance without a single nuke.

Banned

You care way too much Breh.

I feel like this was a successful diversion away from trump settling the trump university lawsuit.

^I don't think anyone cared about that as much as the hilary camp wants them too.

you're probably right, it's amazing how much shit should've torpedoed his campaign but didn't.

I guess you could say white nationalism is a trump card

Banned

What's amazing is that in America the candidates you got were Trump and Clinton. There has to be at least 5 million better people to be president.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

indeed it is but it's a case of 'who are you'. One of the things politicians don't realize is that they're 'sinkable' because they try to present themselves as exceptionally moral. Obama was smart and deliberately put that he smoked weed and has tried coke in his book so that people can't use that 'against' him. Plus they were too distracted by him being black to actually poke at something that made sense.

Trump has been a hedonistic piece of shit troll loser with money his whole life. As he got older he became more transparent but given the environment he was in the younger he the more adult he has to seem and the older he got the less it mattered. Eitherway he was a regular on Stern, openly loves bitches, visibly loves cocaine and draping shit in gold. He's white people's answer to Baby from Cash Money and if Baby ran for president you can't really sink him by saying he's retarded or a piece of shit because if anyone supports him, they support that public part of the whole thing.

feel me pleighboi?

i feel ya

'

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Thing is though the more this sort of thing goes on and celebrities take it upon themselves to keep ridiculing Trump the more polarised society will get. I am pretty sure people are fed up of being told what to think reason why Trump managed to win. People voted for him as a reaction against society.

If this situation carries on the next batch of Republican candidates will be full blown fascists and they can easily feed off such a polarised society and gather enough support to win an election.
    Just based on some headlines I read today the MSM is now grouping people even slightly right of center as White Nationalists lol.