Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for white folks and not trolling either

Default Question for white folks and not trolling either

I've always wondered, why do y'all tan? What do you get from it, I know the shit ain't healthy but people still do it, and I don't believe that whole "wanna be black crap either" so what's the deal with this?

Paleness is a mutation cause by a recessive gene. It can contribute to red hair, lack of intelligence, and tiny penis.

it's the myth of the healthy outdoor life

this is a pretty recent thing too. in the early twentieth century the beauty ideal was still remaining as pale as possible. it meant that you did not need to work on the land for a living, so it was a sign of wealth
    Retired.

Being brown or tan is widely considered a better look to have, i don't know why maybe its just been infused into peoples brains by the media.

Cos it looks good. Like I mean I don't lay in the sun to get a tan. Guys who do that shit are pretty gay. I'm tanned as fuck because I spend hours in the sun every day doing what I do. But I definitely prefer bitches to be tanned. I fucken hate pale skin. It looks horrible. Like you could show me a bitch with a perfect body with really pale skin and I'm not even gonna find her attractive. Show me a bitch with the same body and a tan and I'm gonna be busting loads over that.

It's just a visual thing. Like everything else some people take it too far (especially old folks), and end up with disgusting wrinkly leather skin, which is just fucking horrible.

A healthy tan is the look as far this observer goes.

One more thing I'll add is that I absolutely love laying in the sun when the weather's a bit cooler, or even just not so hot. If there's a cool breeze or something. In winter and shit there are few better feelings than having the sun warm your bare skin. I will lay out in the sun and read a book in such conditions. It's not to get a tan. It's just to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

I fucken hate laying out in the sun when it's really hot and you're sweating like a pig and shit though. Fuck dat shit, bro.

Banned

Because everyone wants to look Eye-talian

Its funny how its the opposite in parts of Asia. I found it hard to get sun tan lotions in places there coz they all had bleach to make your skin whiter.

In places like S Korea your looked on as been poor if your tanned coz it means you've been out in the sun doing manual labor.

I agree its fuckin stupid sitting out for hours lying in the sun trying to get a tan

Can't speak for the entire white population but what I can say is this theory of sun bathing being bad for whitey is disinformation/propaganda.

Why? Because we have an entire isle dedicated to products for us to buy.
    The freakin chemicals in sun tan lotion is 98475984375 times worse for us than the affects of the sun.

Do your homework children.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Because everyone wants to look Eye-talian
    The answer.

Banned

Back in the olden days it was considered bad to have tanned skin because it meant you were a laborer and not a rich civilized person.

And I'm not making that up.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

In the past it used to be that you were considered poor if you were tanned cause it meant you did manual labor.
    We do it for the people.

Banned

Why would this be considered trolling. It's a legitimate question.

I'd say most white people Tan before they go to the beache because they want to get a good base and not get roasted. Especially the northern folks going south to play.

Banned

Yeah in South East Asia it still means if a girl is darker and has rough hands she is a field worker and considered a peasant and the lighter skin has a more upper class life working in an office or something.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Its funny how its the opposite in parts of Asia. I found it hard to get sun tan lotions in places there coz they all had bleach to make your skin whiter.

In places like S Korea your looked on as been poor if your tanned coz it means you've been out in the sun doing manual labor.

I agree its fuckin stupid sitting out for hours lying in the sun trying to get a tan

I learned that mexicans have a serious vitamin D deficiency issue because a lot of them don't want to go out in the sun and look like laborer either lol. The bougie ones and women anyways. Also, asians from Korea Japan and China have trash beauty standards and if you pick a pack of 6 chinks they'll almost always prefer the ugliest one as hot.

As a kneegrow, a pale doughy b-rockish white girl looks better than a tanned one imo

Yeah I don't think tans do white women any favors. It looks weird on mixed race women that have naturally pale skin too.

Sitting in the sun and frying yourself is quite relaxing for the fight wholks though.