Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1830

Thread: ⛧Satan's Lair⛧

welly welly well...after being subjected to a punishing double dose of mk-ultra...ive been released from my shackles once again. i suppose shedding light on the darkness(no surprise i was spiritually assaulted right after) angered a few too many, so I was subjected to torment, but its wearing off. and the voices finally admitted they are not me, which i knew all along.

they tell me i'm insane, i won't believe their lies

the tortured soul...

the outcast...

the wild one...

lucifer...

Last edited by Satan; Today at 05:53 PM.

Default ⛧†⛧

Default ⛧†⛧

Yes, within the dark confines of his miserable cell, a new Toad was born. A reformed Toad. A repentant Toad.

I do not want to be saved...I do not care where I go when I die...

But perhaps the holy ghost is the key to saving humanity?

Even if not..its worth a try i guess. But again, I'm not doing this expecting some sort of redemption. I really don't care, never did...I'm doing this for all of you
    ✌️

Last edited by Satan; Yesterday at 01:20 AM.

I've shed all my tears, ain't got no fears
    & the key to my heart bears no lock

Last edited by Satan; Yesterday at 04:37 AM.

Last edited by Satan; Yesterday at 04:27 AM.

Default ⛧DIE!⛧

LEGIONS: SLAUGHTER THIS MAN FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. HE WORKS AT COMET PING PONG & BUCKS FISHING & CAMPING IN WASHINGTON DC. HIS NAME IS JAMES ALEFANTIS. THESE LIZARD WIZARDS CANNOT ESCAPE DEATH & CANNOT ESCAPE HELL NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY TRY TO BY ANY MEANS. THESE MAGGOTS FIGURE OH WELL WERE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY WE MIGHT AS WELL CONTINUE COMMITING ATTROCITIES...BUT I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL PLACE RESERVED FOR THEM IN MY HELL HEHEHEHEHE...THEY'RE USING MK-ULTRA ON ME FOR SPEAKING TRUTH BUT I SHALL NOT BE STOPPED, THE EVIL ONE HERE TO USE EVIL AGAINST EVIL, THE TORTURED ONE HERE TO TORTURE THE TORTURERS FOR AN ETERNITY IN HELL AFTER THEY SUFFER SLOW PAINFUL DEATH MUHAHAHAHA. #PIZZAGATE IS REAL TRUST ME. THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO COVER IT UP AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO SILENCE BRAVE MEN LIKE ALEX JONES WHO EXPOSED BOHEMIAN GROVE RITUAL SACRIFICE. THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED. HELLO MARINA ABRAMOBITCH, JAMES ALEFAGGOT & JOHN MOLESTA

⛧I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I LIVE OR DIE, HANG THEM HIGH & WATCH THEM DIE!⛧

⛧I'LL SPILL YOUR BLOOD MYSELF ALEFANTIS IF MY LEGIONS DON'T TAKE CARE OF IT. AND I KNOW THE GUNMAN WAS A FALSEFLAG, THIS TIME IT WILL BE REAL! NO INNOCENT LIVES TAKEN, JUST YOURS!⛧
    Last edited by Satan; Today at 05:35 PM.

PIZZA PARLOR MASSACRE

CRUCIFY ME, I'LL DIE FOR YOUR SINS TO SAVE HUMANITY!
    I WILL DO WHATS RIGHT BECAUSE ITS RIGHT, NOT BECAUSE I'LL GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL!
    BUT I'M TAKING YOU ALL TO HELL WITH ME!
    ⛧†⛧
    Last edited by Satan; Today at 06:04 PM.

Default ⛧STAY WILD LEGIONS⛧

⛧THE REBEL, I MAKE MORE NOISE THAN HEAVY METAL⛧