Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon Is Dropping a New Album Next Year

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic Child View Post
    lol, im not a hater, but Immobilarity was absolutely horrible. Ive deemed it unlistenable.
    Immobilarity :

Classic tracks

Casablanca
    Live from new york
    The Table

Great tracks :

100 rounds
    Real life
    Jury
    Sneakers

Can't be a bad album with that. And rae was on fire on this one. Best flow ever for a wu member.

^ Out of 17 tracks (not counting the intro/skits/outro). I don't hate the album but that's average at best.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    Immobilarity :

Classic tracks

Casablanca
    Live from new york
    The Table

Great tracks :

100 rounds
    Real life
    Jury
    Sneakers

Can't be a bad album with that. And rae was on fire on this one. Best flow ever for a wu member.

About time somebody recognize this album always been hated on here
    N.I.

-

I can't get enough of Raekwon's Clyde Smith skit dissing 50 Cent on Ghostface Killah's Supreme Clientele album. He's so funny and I couldn't stop laughing. He said yo that nigga 50 Cent. I don't even know why you tried to do that little bum ass shit right there LOL. But let me tell you something. You can say all them other niggas names but niggas gon see you based on that big daddy LOL. I know why they ain't bark on you cause they ain't trying to let your little broke ass come in the game. And act like they letting you live off they strength LOL. And you ain't even that big dick LOL. And if I see you up in here, I'm a have about 500 wolves on you hahahahahahahahahahahaha. And that's word to everything duke. You just fucked up LOL. You fucked up bad. I don't even know man. Matter of fact, I'm a kick you in your ass and take your little watch and all that shit LOL. You know? But yo like I said 50, you a bird and niggas gon see you. Faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahaha. I also like when he said on the skit, you see these shit's right here? I'm a die with these on dick LOL. Yeah and I'm using that phone and I'm a have my little snacks with me LOL. And I dare a nigga go in my locker cause yo I'm not playing with ya'll niggas man LOL. If you want something, ask me for it. And if I like you like that, I'm a hold you down. But if you think you gon do that little Tom and Jerry shit on me and have my fingers smashed in the ceiling LOL. Never that duke. I'm telling you I'm a snatch you out that little Iceberg t-shirt you got on and your haircut game is fucked up hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Thank the heavens, Long live the grizzle god

Now if only islord will save the rap game by dropping a 3 second track

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Immobilarity was actually a good album. Fuck the haters
    Personally, I thought Immobilarity was horrorawful myself. Considering how much I like most of his other music, I wouldn't understand being labeled a hater for that opinion.

Immobilarity wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either...completely forgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    Immobilarity :

Classic tracks

Casablanca
    Live from new york
    The Table

Great tracks :

100 rounds
    Real life
    Jury
    Sneakers

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, get real. Its clearly the worst wu album of that time period, its horrible from top to bottom. if you call that rae being on fire, then i mustve missed the rest of his work that clearly outshines anything on immobilarity.

About time somebody recognize this album always been hated on here
    if its hated on its because it sucked, and thats been the concensus long before this site existed. if there was ever a time to be on raekwons dick, it certainly wasnt when he dropped immobilarity. he made the whole clan look bad by putting out that garbage. raekwon wants to constantly complain about rza and his beats, well, look at what this nigga put out without no input from rza, complete and utter trash. it only sold based on raekwons/wu-tangs name, but plenty people were majorly disappointed and wanted their money back...

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    Personally, I thought Immobilarity was horrorawful myself. Considering how much I like most of his other music, I wouldn't understand being labeled a hater for that opinion.
    ^^^truth

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Immobilarity wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either...completely forgettable
    kind of hard to have it both ways, ultimately you state how you feel about it though. dont try to split hairs to avoid offending wu-dickriders who love everything they put out, just go on and say it was horrible, because thats what you really think if youre willing to call it completely forgettable

nada ignorante

^Thats your opinion faggot
    N.I.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Immobilarity is probably my favourite Rae album if I think about it lol

nada ignorante

Peeps love to hate just cus Rza wasnt involved with the project. Thats Rae best flow since Forever
    N.I.

Agreed.

I've yet to hear Rae sound as clinical as he did on "Casablanca"

or as hype as he sounded on "100 Rounds"

I've always maintained it may not be his best album but to me he himself peaked as an Emcee.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-29-2016 at 01:44 PM.

and Sneakers!!! had to dig up the cd just to refresh my memory. it's good album, not rae's best, but still i enjoy it everytime I listen to it. It has a lot of classics, like mentioned earlier. Can't say the same about lex diamonds for example.

^Thats your opinion faggot
    get off Rae's dick, faggot. that album is wack as fuck. totally unlistenable, real hiphop heads know this, i wouldnt expect a wu-dickrider like you to know it though

Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post
    Immobilarity is probably my favourite Rae album if I think about it lol
    you apparently have no ear for music, kill yourself now...

Peeps love to hate just cus Rza wasnt involved with the project. Thats Rae best flow since Forever
    lol at judging the album based on "flow". anyone can make shit "flow", doesnt mean its dope lyrically or musically. kindly removes rae's dick from your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post
    Agreed.

I've yet to here Rae sound as clinical as he did on "Casablanca"

or as hype as he sounded on "100 Rounds"

I've always maintained it my not be his best album but to me he himself peaked as an Emcee.
    yeah, he peaked on that album alright, and went tumbling down the other fucking side of the mountain with that wack shit

Quote Originally Posted by laki420 View Post
    and Sneakers!!! had to dig up the cd just to refresh my memory. it's good album, not rae's best, but still i enjoy it everytime I listen to it. It has a lot of classics, like mentioned earlier. Can't say the same about lex diamonds for example.
    nigga please. there is not one fucking classic on immobilarity. lex diamonds album is way better

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic Child View Post
    you apparently have no ear for music, kill yourself now...
    Oh yeah I forgot what worthless pieces of shit are around here these days.

I like the album deal with it...shinning a light on everyone who doesn't agree with you = Goyim.

Quick to shoot down opinions and tryna question or belittle truth ?

Especially when you don't know shit, music is subjective little boy.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-29-2016 at 02:04 PM.