Thread: Preacher

Default Preacher

Who is watching this show? I'm really feeeling it so far, has a lot of pet tail to be great at the pace it is going, I believe it's based on a graphic novel by the same guy who created the walking dead

I could be wrong though

Banned

Yeah it's only the best graphic novel of the last 20 years.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Coughthewatchmencough

I just started watching season 1. A few episodes in. Entertained. Great filming and shots. It's a cool show.

End of Dinosaurs

You guys are missing great cinema. This show is so well done. Joseph Gilgun as Cassidy is probably my favorite character.

I'll add this one to my list too, thank you

Still probably the best show I've watched since True Detective season 3. Hell, this was better. Purely entertaining. Great directing. And whoever composed the music they play during the Saint of Killers came up with some music that makes your skin crawl. This show has it all. A great script, great actors, great music composition, great cinematography, costumes, sets, humor.

I'm gonna have to watch it again. Or read the graphic novel. No way is the watchmen better than this.

Hitler escapes hell and ends up working at a deli shop. Satan makes a deal with the Saint of Killers to bring Hitler back to hell for a reward. Now I can't show you the finale to season 3 cuz it's a spoiler, but this part is entertaining.