Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know the truth

Default I know the truth

I know something and it's everything but other people don't know It's something.......they are on earth but I am on Mars I know the truth I'm enlightened I'm just waiting for the rest of me to catch up

But this thing I know that is everywhere can't be explained in words I'm a zen master and I've mastered both the light and the dark my emotions are so controlled and so powerful and my silence is eternal

I actually believe im enlightened but I've never been able to test the theory with another enlightened person

Right...

The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of the mountain, or in the petals of a flower. To think otherwise is to demean the Buddha - which is to demean oneself.
    Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there.
    Robert M. Pirsig

The middle path!

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Right...
    Talk with me on this subject

The truth is that we simply eat because we are hungry use that as a metaphor that is one beginning

First of all, Buddhism is neither pessimistic nor optimistic. If anything at all, it is realistic, for it takes a realistic view of life and the world. It looks at things objectively (yathābhūtam). It does not falsely lull you into living in a fool's paradise, nor does it frighten and agonize you with all kinds of imaginary fears and sins. It tells you exactly and objectively what you are and what the world around you is, and shows you the way to perfect freedom, peace, tranquility and happiness.
    Walpola Rahula, What the Buddha Taught: Revised and Expanded Edition with Texts from Suttas and Dhammapada

I am free because I know the truth but some people search their entire life and don't find it. I am at peace and I made a deal with jesus. If I don't get it right he will show me the truth in the end
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-29-2016 at 07:29 AM.

I like this book. But to suppress all desire..?

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I like this book. But to suppress all desire..?
    I could be happy in a cave but I choose the middle path and I choose magnificent Heights because that is my nature. Once you have suppressed all desire, your free to choose whatever you truly desire

But the suppression of all desire,all thoughts,all emotions, it all leads to one place and that is a very silent mind. When I first silenced my mind people thought i was slow but then instinct took over all the way to the point to where I could talk circles around people. Nobody is aware of how silent my mind is I blend in

My 2 favorite zen books are "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" by Robert m pirsig and "the compass of zen" by master seong song. I read motorcycle maintenance 3 times as well as it's sequel "lila" once and I read "the compass of zen" twice. I tried reading seong songs other book "sprinkling ashes on the Buddha" which is a riddle more than a book and I got nothing from it cuz I already knew what he was talking about to me he was saying the same thing over and over again in different ways that is a book for people that don't get it

I know all there is to know about zen it's my state of mind

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Interesting