Thread: OC & Pharoahe Monch - Night Rider (video)

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Default OC & Pharoahe Monch - Night Rider (video)

I see you O!
    2 of my favorite emcees right here.
    It may not be a 5 star track but Damn it's been a while since we've gotten something this dope!

-

I'll watch this video later. Pharoahe Monch's albums suck except Internal Affairs LOL. I love OC and I don't like most of his albums because of bad beats. Jewelz is my favorite album of his and I got the album cover on my Facebook page. I heard OC and Freddie Foxxx are working on a collabo album and I wanna hear that. They did 2 songs on OC's Jewelz album called Win The G and M.U.G. I love Freddie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

I'll watch this video later. Pharoahe Monch's albums suck except Internal Affairs LOL.
    Oh FFS, this guy.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Decent

-

The Hound, what does FFS mean? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

it's the new hip lingo to use. also if you dont say as fuck(af) in every other post online, youre not considered cool.

Banned

The Hound, what does FFS mean? LOL.
    It means for fucks sake lol

Cmon Charles do you even like rap at this point? You only like about 10 albums

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes it's been a long time since i've liked a rap album. Last rap album I liked was Mobb Deep's Blood Money. That came out in 2006 LOL.

Banned

How come you're so critical of rap albums?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

It's not my fault that I don't like a lot of garbage rap albums that have been coming out the last 10 years LOL. I'm stuck with 80's and 90's rappers because that's all I listen to. A lot of 80's and 90's rappers from New Jersey, New York and Los Angeles who are still doing music can still rap. But the problem is their songs have bad beats and that's why the albums suck.

Shaolin Student

Shit goes hard, the beat provides atmosphere. I also like the slow pace rapping style. Ignores the nowadays uptempo mainstream club bullshit.