Thread: I will be attempting...

Default I will be attempting...

a quick water fast to alter my low mood and imbalance

any tips?
    i relapsed with the tobacco so i will still be chuffing some while doing it which is a bit effed up. smh

why the mood problem? you seem like a cool and happening guy.

Every September I do a 5 day water fast. Things get interesting on day 3 usually and the tip would be to drown yourself with water. The hunger pangs peak at around 80 hours and many call it quits on this day.
    Stay away from malls or doing this around holidays. Look like a douche skipping christmas dinner, know?
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Every September I do a 5 day water fast. Things get interesting on day 3 usually and the tip would be to drown yourself with water. The hunger pangs peak at around 80 hours and many call it quits on this day.
    Stay away from malls or doing this around holidays. Look like a douche skipping christmas dinner, know?
    yeah i hear u. my last successful fast was in august. just a three dayer. my best fast was in 2011 when i felt great after just three days of fasting. didnt remember feeling like that ever. i think i was down to a number of things

ive never done five. most ive done is four and that didnt compare to my 2011 fast. still felt groggy

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    why the mood problem? you seem like a cool and happening guy.
    not sure. it just hit me a couple of nights ago but wasnt feeling all that great before that. my brain chemistry is messed up i guess