Thread: Ras Kass - Paypal The Feature ft Steele & Sean Price (prod. by Snowgoons)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Ras Kass - Paypal The Feature ft Steele & Sean Price (prod. by Snowgoons)

-

I'm gonna listen to this later. I love Ras Kass, Steele of Smif and Wessun and Sean Price. I got Ras Kass Soul On Ice album cover, Smif and Wessun's Da Shinin album cover and Heltah Skeltah's Magnum Force album cover on my Facebook page. Classic album covers.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

"I don’t do songs with Ras Kass I do songs with wack ass rappers for fast cash"

Ras Kass is easily one of my favourite emcees. That dude is everything I love about HipHop.

Shame he didn't get on more tracks with Ruck. RIP to the god

God Emcees.. Appolo killing it with the production.. HipHop is dead people... hahahaha fuck that shit.. We're in the new Golden Era..

-

Malakaz, what rapper said that?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^^^charles Sean P, didnt you listen to the song
    but he said it on another song first in 2012 and then a few years later he did a song with a wack ass rapper and ras kass

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 12-14-2016 at 11:47 PM.

-

No I didn't listen to the song because the computer at the library has been down for a few days on Youtube. I don't know why the videos weren't able to play on Youtube for a few days. I'm glad the computer techs fixed the problem because it's working now. So i'll check out the song.