Thread: Steven Seagal's End Of A Gun

-

Default Steven Seagal's End Of A Gun

This comes out on video December 13th and I'm gonna buy it from Walmart. I like the previews and Steven got another new movie coming out called Contract To A Kill. I saw the previews on Youtube. I bet he got a lot of money in his savings bank account hahahahahahahahahahaha. He does movies so fast and he's 65 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Who cares. He got more money than you hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's had sex with more women than you LOL. I know you like gay movies and that's why you hate Steven Seagal.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Dude everyone here has more money and had sex with more women than you.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

How do you know? You asked everybody on here? LOL. I get more sex than you The Hound and I know you fuck men hahahahahahahahahaha. You like being a faggot.

Banned

I don't need to ask everybody when you've documented your entire life here.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

janie's got a gun

-

LOL@The Hound and Sideshow Bob hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good for you The Hound that you've had more women than me. You probably have had more women than me and i've never been popular with women anyway. I'm not mad about that because I can't force women to like me. I've always loved black women even though I diss them LOL.

LMFAHAHAHA

Sigel looks like a 65 year old ovulating penguin. The idea of him being in the situations his movies imply is hilarious. Charles Jones, do you have sex with black women?

Charles Jones, first you hate black women, now you love them and want their bodies? Fuck you dude. You're fake
    Last edited by TSA; 12-14-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LMFAHAHAHA

Sigel looks like a 65 year old ovulating penguin.

-

TSA, I do hate black women. But that don't mean I don't wanna have sex with them LOL.

-

Sideshow Bob, I bet you wanna have sex with the black british woman Jade Ewen who was in End Of A Gun movie hahahahahahahahahaha. She's hot.