Thread: 2Pac Shakur's All Eyez On Me Comes Out June 16th

-

Default 2Pac Shakur's All Eyez On Me Comes Out June 16th

Somebody on Youtube posted the release date to Demetrius Shipp's interview on Big Boy's radio interview. June 16th is 2Pac's birthday. I don't know how the person found out the release date but I figured the movie would get pushed back. It was supposed to come out in November. I can't wait to see the movie and I miss 2Pac. He's one of my favorite rappers. Clifton Powell is in the movie and he played record store owner Pinky in Next Friday with rapper Ice Cube and Mike Epps hahahahahahahahaha. He was also in the classic movies Menace II Society and Dead Presidents. Hot actress Katerina Graham is also in the movie and so is Hill Harper.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

You would like to see Demetrius Shipp who plays 2Pac getting raped in prison because you're a faggot LOL. You like fucking men anyway hahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I only like women.

-

I saw some new previews for All Eyez On Me a few days ago. It looks good and I can't wait to see this. This movie is gonna be better than NWA's Straight Outta Compton, Notorious and 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Tryin.

I saw some new previews for All Eyez On Me a few days ago. It looks good and I can't wait to see this. This movie is gonna be better than NWA's Straight Outta Compton, Notorious and 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
    I'm happy when it's as least as good as those three.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

they probably paid Danny Boy $20 to play himself. true to life his scenes ended up on the cutting floor though
    Retired.

-

Sideshow Bob is a 2Pac hater. That's why he's hating on the movie LOL.