The voices are actually helping today at times today but i dont want them and its normally bullshit when they always try to hurt me they drive me nuts i dont want them my purpose is to stop mk ultra which is them theres a deep conspiracy on a prophet or something going on here the voices started st age 24 when i was on b96 or something a bunch of bullshit i gotta figure out i rejected the voices almost immediately jesus said they were bullshit at first i thought i was fighting deamons then i find out about mk ultra maybe jesus is coming back to stop this bullshit he was known for stopping voices im trying to help jesus win this is the end of time i know hes coming soon or something like that there gonna flood the world or something if that doesn’t happen idk

I may have cut myself but i reversed tylers magic i dont know what he thinks about it but im not walking away because when i do other people are gonna do the talking and there a bunch of bullshit when that happens and basically the moral of the story is to stop this psychotronic voice program yeah it motivates me to work but im working against it trying to reverse whatever is happening because i am the rastifarian god jah or atleast the prophet jah and there trying to use me to defeat jesus or something. I know rzas muslim but im cool with that i just know they seem crazy to me other than that i know absolutely nothing about it other than that they thought jesus was a prophet i dont have time to learn anything else so you think im crazy blame the fucking schizophrenia and the voices then theres jessie venturas last episode of his show conspiracy theory its season 3 episode 7 “brain invaders”where he talks about how the dark side has been enabled and thatthis new government is taking over with mk ultra using torture well jesus was against torture and voices yeah they tortured him till he left or something but hes coming back jessie ventura says that its those big towers that the rainbow beamed in the beginning of my movie “time travel” that sure was a big coincidence i dont know what it means id say it means help jesus when he comes. The voices have fucked up my mind I finally got them to stop doing it that sophisticated yell from pink floyd another brick in the wall that drives me nuts that motivates me to work against them cuz it drives me nuts the voices think im a god or something i dont know its all fucked but im jah and i dont wanna be used like this the voices have not helped they claim they like me now idk but they have not helped I believe i would have been happier without them but that didnt happen theyve been experimenting on me for 10 years i wanted them gone it only you could see what they have done to me over the past 10 years there can you stop talking to me now or whst else do you want