Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

Default Proof that I'm enlightened

I've known I was enlightenment for awhile and it's something that I'm humble about I don't tell everybody I think I'm enlightened I've been seeking enlightenment way over a decade now and I've done my reading and have done my meditation I've evolved over the years but in this last perfound change is when I really found enlightenment see i was way fucked up in a different way and needed and used sith teaching to help conquor myself and I was really really sith now all that remains is traces but I was motha fucking sith and I had my buddy over and we were sitting at the computer and I told him about one of my masters master seong song one of the most beloved zen masters in the last century and I read his 500 page zen book. Well anyways when seong loads on the screen I took one look at him and started balling and layed and balled for about 15 minutes and I don't cry.i stopped balling and went back in the room immediately sat down then laughed hysterically at the top of my lungs for 10 minutes. I felt a change immediately and that's when I started the departure away from sith I felt the change immediately and decided to go with it and a new personality came over and the sith presence disappeared. Enlightenment is passed on in Buddhist tradition by dharma transmission all it is is like when the student glances at the teacher and the teacher smiles back and that's the moment of enlightenment I used the sith to cure bipolar and it worked so I would pinpoint when I got enlightened to be kinda around the date that happened.

But anyways I found a quote today that says I am enlightened this is just the proof I was looking for I guess looking for:
    --------
    I'm simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I'm saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes.

It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.

It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.

And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.

That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being. -osho
    -------
    This accurately describes what happened to me my thoughts use to never stop but since then they have decreased by like 85 percent I usually just talk and act in the moment I rely on instinct now but it took time to develop that instinct my mind is always enjoying the extasy of little or no thoughts but I'm still just as intelligent as when I had normal thoughts actually I've found the less you think the more conscious you become but that's easy. It specifically says when you're mind becomes empty that's the moment you become enlightened and my mind is pretty much always empty it's based on instinct and acting in the moment now not looping thoughts and I'm a high level meditation and it's child's play for me to keep an empty mind I'm always doing it anyway and when you empty your mind there's a whole new world and I see it every where and it gives you wisdom of course not one God damn word can explain any of it this shits beyond words. If you have any questions or want to talk about this shit let me know give me something and I will try to explain it more
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-12-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Im looking for a new apprentice...
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Im looking for a new apprentice...
    Maybe I will be that what power do you offer me. I've had only one true appreciate and I took him in during the sith days and I taught him everything I knew in 2 nights we kept the conversation going the whole time and he was the only one ever worthy of my teaching. Well he stopped being my apprentice and moved to a different state and said he found an apprentice of his own and also passed it on in two nights

Enlightenment gives you confidence now add 30 tracks of hip hop my David icke and wutang my music posts combine at over 70 thousand clicks then add in I had a radio show for like 2 years maybe 8 years ago or the fact that I've been friends with this other radio show for 5 over 5 years and I don't even have to wait for an opportunity to call in they put me on air every time that I call always talking about my music and shit they have had me freestyle on like 7 different occasions and I wasn't prepared a single one I'm getting close to trying to get them to play something I recorded. I'm also a veteran and a sailor and my enlightenment was particularly brought about by my old obsession with the sith I first heightened then put dormant the dark side of the Force I learned to control it. And I'm retired with alot of money. My confidence is so high that there is nobody that could take it but I'm balanced and not arrogant I will get dark if someone trys to take me down I'm the happiest I've ever been and I have been for awhile I'm flying

Banned

"For my part, as I went away, I reasoned with regard to myself: “I am wiser than this human being. For probably neither of us knows anything noble and good, but he supposes he knows something when he does not know, while I, just as I do not know, do not even suppose that I do. I am likely to be a little bit wiser than he in this very thing: that whatever I do not know, I do not even suppose I know.”"
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. Bruce Lee
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...lee153190.html

It is not good to talk about Zen, because Zen is nothingness... If you talk about it, you are always lying, and if you don't talk about it, no one knows it is there. Robert M. Pirsig
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...mpi574146.html
    You have to perceive total nothingness for awhile then the nothingness fills you and becomes something called nothing cuz there are no words in the large world of nothingness it's one of the great mysterys of kung-fu just as great as their greatest one

If you stare at a wall from four in the morning till nine at night, and you do that for a week, you are getting pretty close to nothingness. Robert M. Pirsig
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...mpi574147.html
    The wall right stares back but it's eyes are invisible

For me, a writer should be more like a lighthouse keeper, just out there by himself. He shouldn't get his ideas from other people all around him. Robert M. Pirsig
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...mpi574150.html
    That's what the dream of the sith was about but fuck the sith cuz in star wars the sith don't believe in an after life the jedi did but fuck the jedi too being a sith or jedi is all about finding enlightenment so the movie is based in true enlightenment in a way definitely deep in worthy philosophy movies like that always get the higher budget or like the philosophy of the movie the matrix sources of knowledge are imbedded all over the place and you might miss them at first glance believe nothing
    The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain. Robert M. Pirsig
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...mpi676378.html
    Meditation is drugs and when the Buddha starved himself and learned how to live on one grain of rice a day that was like drugs too and marijuana grew everywhere and the Buddha ate it cuz it was free and if you use it in the right way for the right reasons the Buddha resides quite comfortable in the use of stimulants alot of people can't handle stimulants but I'm different God designed me to be on them I never flail or anything like that and I hide it too it's something that I love to do and then make music that's my favorite thing to do and creating music is like deep meditation and adderall o helps you meditate better like it's all about this next wutang quote

All the sweat all the drama now what to do all this meth got me open like philopian tube
    -wutang

I gave birth to the rise of Projectillogic and I had help even from God my life is too perfect

Drugs are not the problem it's the other people I don't like to associate with people that do drugs I don't tell anybody when I get them and I sit alone and work on music for 10 or more hours at a time I'm taking over the world I vowed that these next 5 years will be the most important years of my life and there going to make or break me forever and I want the title legendary manifestation of power I don't got time to sleep

I've brifley dropped out of enlightenment briefly but I regained control the compass of zen always points true north and the Buddha taught the middle path enlightenment is something they will never be able to take from me it is mine forever to fly

I'm so obsessed that if I'm not using it to create music or write it's a waste of dope how can people just sit around and do nothing its boring creating music is one of God's purest acts but Satan makes music too

Just so you know I'm coming out with a 4 and a half second verse I got atleast 100 hours into it already and it's still not finished but I'm taking a break right now it just got to the hardest part I need to collect myself before I finish up the whole thing is written I just haven't finished adjusting it and it's the most tedious work ever but I got the first almost 3 quarters already recorded as a rough draft and in perfect sync but then the beat changes up and I haven't compensated for that and it's a bitch then the rest can be made to line up with not too much problem cuz the beat goes back I'm perfecting every last little detail
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-13-2016 at 03:45 PM.

But the real bread and butter is the book I'm writing with Lee towers it's called "the gay man's guide to getting fucked in the ass"lee towers is doing all the research and I'm making a book out of it

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    "For my part, as I went away, I reasoned with regard to myself: “I am wiser than this human being. For probably neither of us knows anything noble and good, but he supposes he knows something when he does not know, while I, just as I do not know, do not even suppose that I do. I am likely to be a little bit wiser than he in this very thing: that whatever I do not know, I do not even suppose I know.”"
    I know nothing more than I know something about anything zen is all about not knowing form is emptiness, emptiness is form. You may be wiser than me but I am known for being wise and I studied and practiced zen for way over a decade and it doesn't make you wiser just because I think I know something emptiness is form