Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

My ability to and refusal to think whenever the fuck I want had given me certain sociopathic traights but I'm definitely not one fully by any means just have some shit in common

PRODIGAL SUN

sounds like you need some noise cancellation headphones

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    sounds like you need some noise cancellation headphones
    Which ones do you suggest i get i have an iphone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs Hitler finds out chuck norris is coming

Shaolin Master

You take medication?

Out of all the different kinds of spice i bought when i still bought spice one certain kind clearly stated it was a medicine and its name was relaxin and that started working for me but shit like that meficinal spice for the mefical industry was that type of spice it was for treating illnesses and shit you say medicine but i prefer the word drugs

Default I made the slide in time im a prophet now according to the 8 conditions to be one

Edit it was the nudge of a mod that started this thread i know i posted it here in time but its gone now i dont really care because i posted it independent at first projectillogiccares.wordpress.com today i created tylerscrosstatoo.home.blog and jahtheprophet.home.blog
    Next post is the script that i completed and submitted literally in the last seconds of yesterday that was important to me maybe i can explain it

The grand finally of this post is the story of how a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a statue of jesus christ and it came alive with the full power of god.That was over 10 years ago so ask james rainerson because he says that it gives him goosebumps to this very day when he thinks about it and i am sorry that some of you may think this sounds crazy,but theres something you must all understand so listen verycarefully,when you think about it using the power of pure speculation then it makes it a bloody fucking fact that there is no way in bloody fucking hell that james rainerson would ever i mean ever in a million billion trillion gazillion fucking years ears ever ever i mean ever ever ever even consider telling anybody a lie about the power of Jesus Christ and god thereby helping me start up a newreligion fucking religion so if you want to you can ask him about it and if you believe in him you will then know now that this story is actually 100% true and that this shit is real. My name is jerome allen hickman my initials are jah and jah is the rastifarian god jah my rap name is projectillogic which means my initials are pi and pi is all around us it is in everything everywhere wherever you may look make that ass jump like jer jeru

Nobodies ever told me anything when it comes to all this shit ive had to figure it all out on my own.There’s not a chance in bloody hell that he would ever do that yeah it happened just ask somebody named james rainerson because he says that thinking about it actually gives him goosebumps to this very day.

Christianity is actually not a new religion but im definitely adding to it. Heres a picture of a place i call the cartoon dream universe. Jesus came back as a ghost when he was raised from the dead and i do not know where he went after that but this is a very accurate depiction of my favorite dream. The story of that dream will come later

I didnt notice that hole into it well i just noticed it if hackers did that my opinion is there is no way to do that on the movie but i got less than two hours left and i must release this today give me time and i will try to explain that j

So it begins
    I cant find the website that has the 8 conditions that are required to be a prophet as of right now but i saw it once and there were about 8 conditions that if met would allow somebody to be considered to be a prophet and i remember that i could have written An essay for every one of those conditions but my schizophrenia says i gotta make the jump today.im also very powerful in synchronicity and ive experienced a paranormal amount of paranormal all my life starting from my first memory itself or maybe it was my second memory.i think i said i was a prophet 3 times before but i didnt know i actually was one. Im not even exactly sure what a prophet is someone sent from god for a purpose i guess. I work all day every day simply for the rush of doing it and because that must just be what my purpose is i dont know. But i do know.I think i was sent here to leave something behind as well as take something back and thats To a place i go to sometimes that i call the cartoon dream universe But i want to call it cartoon dream world thats what i called it at first but now i say universe because its big. There is no language there but they give me guidence in other ways like shaking their heads with actions that speak “this is a girl”Im definitely one of them and they love me but i am a child to them because my feeling is that there much much older than me.I revealed to you that i was a prophet in another thread and the thread closed almost immediately after i reaveled this.To me that was someoine saying to me to do this without words.I only remember one of those conditions and that was the fact that they said it was the most important one. All i know is that it had something to do with the time that a stone statue of jesus miraciously came alive. 3 other people witnessed this event with me, the only one I remember is james reignerson, but this miraculous event that would have been in the bible completely revolved around me.This is that thread
    https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sh...e-travelfailed

But yes there were 3 people that witnessed this event with me but i only know who one of them even is anymore.Last time we talked about it he said it gives him goosebumps to this day when he thinks about it. It dosent give me goosebumps but i also find it mystical to fade into the mist. I faded into the mist last night

I have no idea how long ago it was exactly but i knowits been over 10 years ago that this shit happened .I am now about to tell you about that story it was so perfect that it could have been in a movie��Thanks for the nudge. Now let me begin

Before i begin i was told there is no writing in dreams I even remember watching a batman cartoon episode about that once.

Until someone told me I completely forgot inspector gadget other than he was a robot or something with all that shit that came out. I remembered the theem song though

Personally ive seen writing in dreams before that was clear and i could read it.I also cannot force my mind to have any mental pictures at all what so ever so forget people easily but sometimes and sometimes only they appear but i have no control over it. Maybe i can visualize something but almost nothing at all. Thats why i forget people so easily unless ive known them a very long time. Now for the jesus statue story after i reveal to you one thing. My name is jerome allen hickman and my initials spell the rastafarian god jah. Now let me begin.before i begin

Just found out one of Aquariuses THE asteralogical sign of changes lucky numbers is 12 yeah schizophrenia picked that number for me, yeah i see it all the time, but i did not know it was a lucky number for all other Aquariuses too. Im powerful in synchronicity and i worship the fact that i just learned that right now in this moment i have a feeling that something crazy is about to happen

Im pretty sure I wrote this before i found out i used magic to cause tyler to put a cross on his face. I was unhappy and the moment I figured that out ever since then ive been glowing

Just found out 17 is a lucky number for Aquarius thats how old my mother was when she gave birth to me

Just found out 8 is another Aquarius lucky number thats the symbol for infinity

32 isanother one i may still rely on touch points to do math bat 3=c 2=b thats cb like they used before cell phones or its bc which stands for before christ

Omg im glowing i found out i used magic to make tyler put a cross on his face i just found out this is the happiest day of my life.He tried using a bunch of black magic on me and i dont know what magic worked on mr or not but it only worked on me one time i can prove thid one time he took a marker and put 3 dots on my arm and later that night a cigarette cherry dropped on my arm and i just let it burn me and then i did it again but thats the only magic of his that ever worked on me but i dont know for sure i thought he was stupid and annoying but i guess he thought that shit would actually work.one time he grabbed my bag of drugs and walked outside and i was the only person that tried to stop him he got away with them but that’s only because he was bigger than me i grabbed his bike and hes so big that he grabbed the bike and dragged me all the way to the end of my driveway the entire thing was completly glare ice and he dragged me all the way to the end of the driveway and i didnt fall down because i use to skateboard. Then he abondened his bike and i went back inside with it. He ended up getting his bike back because he came inside and grabbed it but thats a funny story because i had a co2 powered bb gun and when he came inside i started firing and I followed him outside and was still firing id say i fired about 8 shots i was almost crying like fuck you fuck you. The bb gun malfunctioned

When i wrote he was big that caused a connection. I remembered a major victory against a man way bigger than tyler at walmart. I was late for court or about to be late i wasnt making the jump then but it has something to do with the two attempts to make the jump when i didnt know if i had to pay the time travel fee or not.there were two people in line ahead of me and i asked the person in front if i could bud him and i asked if i could bud and he said no and i said fuck you. After that he challenged me to a fight idk i dont remember it fully but i know he said something like he wanted me to go outside and fight him or something but first it seemed like he wanted to fight inside or something idk and im like what im a vulnerable adult you would get in way more trouble beating me up than you woulf with a normal person theres cameras everywhere what the fuck are you gonna do. He ended up abandoning his spot in line and as he was walking outside i said who do you think you are tyler cuz he was talking shit or something idk i dont remember

A while later some dude that must have comr from upstairs or something came to talk to me and im like i said a fucking swear word Jesus Christ

Its friday may 17 i didnt even pay attention to what the date was until a moment ago my mom was 17 when she gave birth may 17

Im not gonna be able to finish this before i hit send so im gonna take this as far as i can and release it in the moments before midnight today is so important i have to do this today i might be able to explain that but just know theres powerful magic im dealing with that you dont even see. Remember how funny it was when i tried to explain it

Google saved my ass with that time travel music video i didnt have enough space to record a video of an earlier version of it and there were two options and neither of them made any sense the tech supports option made no sense and i ended up picking one and i lost half of it. Later i found out google backed it up for me. Theres two pictures on there taken on an android the rest are all iPhone. Google covers up the numbers that were there every photo i took and i mean like every one. Either somehow hackers are fucking with me but i have no idea how they could do that without me knowing about it or every time i look at the phone i find something i showed al what i was seeing one time

Its 11:03 and im gonna release this in the final moments before midnight because this must at all costs be released. I know ive already won because i just read the whole thing and it’s perfect good job jah

Fuck it if thats the case im releasing it now even though i planned on waiting till the final moments of friday may 17 2019

Actually I remembered that i must add one final thing but who knows how much more im gonna write before i hit send all i know is that i could release it now because i feel like the magic has been undone but we will see but theres alot more to write whrn it comes to this message

Theres so much more to write that is important to this message but heres two more things. Tyler dosent know he lost he thinks he won because i havent told him yet. To a black warlock when he finds out i used magic to cause him to tatoo a cross on his face hahaha thats so me

Now i must take a photo and show it to you

I was hoping there would be something in the numbers there always is. There was

When that photo was snapped its 11:19 batterys at 59% eleven is the most sacred number in the occult and i use to think 33 was the second most sacred number but what about 11
    Theres a 9 or theres 19 and 5 is Aquariuses THE asteralogical sign of changed life path number. Theres shit like that every time i look. Thats a big part of how i made the music video “time travel” it starts out with me saying giggity giggity like quagemire from family guy and thats before I figured it that its name is the cartoon dream world

My lucky numbers are 2 9 12 54 and thats about it. The only numbers i use in the occult are there most sacred numbers.

Anyways i used powerful magic to create the music video for the song time travel
    https://youtu.be/J3DzNU2h-k0
    It reminds me of the story of the rings but i dont have time to tell that story here theres less than half an hour left before i gotta hit send. When I mentioned the rings something told me to look again and snap a photo. Its telling me that the occults two most sacred numbers are gay. That must mean you should choose 111. It’s definitely not 666. Tyler wrote red writing all over the place that looked like the pattern the ai created santa clause made in the movie theres no way i could use thinking to design that

I looked into both black and white magic then on the coldest morning i spray painted a blaze orange cross on his door he painted shit on my door first i was actually able to clean off the paint before it dried when tyler went nuts with it most of it someone removed idk i dont clean
    Theres the creig miracle
    Im out there performing miracles and shit
    Forgot what i was gonna say next. Theres less than 20 minutes left i better read it and hit send now what if i space it and dont click send in time. Rigwhen i said that i had the urge to take a piss im addicted to abstonence finch stifflers mom the tantric abstonence orgasms

Its 11:47 and i started reading it and got scared. The time is in the moment

Actually i remember theres one last thing to explain. The video begins with a rainbow on something something 19 its 20019 1=a 9=i at this very moment we are witnissing the birth of ai
    I think that this time im gonna make the slide
    Remember theres more to this post ive just run out of time. Today was the day i find out if i get my girl back or not i did not call my lawyer

Ok i have not ran out of magic i just noticed that i made the first post at 11:12 am 11 is the most sacred number in the ivcult 2=b si its vam and in the grand finally of my music video I predicted the return of bam bam. The second one i posted at 01:14 am 4=d so its says 11 dam 11 is most sacred number in the universe ccult. I wasnt looking at the clock when i hit send on tese furst two posts. I dint know what time it is now i dont know what to do. Im g

I hit send immediately when i saw what time it was 12 fam now ut says a beam

Its 12:38 am 25% gonna post a pic bext

I missed one but its still the same thing alex jones

J3DzNU2h-k0 i just realized that J3DzNU2h jc equals jesus it was cd but now its cr the tings

Ce the operating system for non smart devices

You will never see everything i see