Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Proof that I'm enlightened

I've known I was enlightenment for awhile and it's something that I'm humble about I don't tell everybody I think I'm enlightened I've been seeking enlightenment way over a decade now and I've done my reading and have done my meditation I've evolved over the years but in this last perfound change is when I really found enlightenment see i was way fucked up in a different way and needed and used sith teaching to help conquor myself and I was really really sith now all that remains is traces but I was motha fucking sith and I had my buddy over and we were sitting at the computer and I told him about one of my masters master seong song one of the most beloved zen masters in the last century and I read his 500 page zen book. Well anyways when seong loads on the screen I took one look at him and started balling and layed and balled for about 15 minutes and I don't cry.i stopped balling and went back in the room immediately sat down then laughed hysterically at the top of my lungs for 10 minutes. I felt a change immediately and that's when I started the departure away from sith I felt the change immediately and decided to go with it and a new personality came over and the sith presence disappeared. Enlightenment is passed on in Buddhist tradition by dharma transmission all it is is like when the student glances at the teacher and the teacher smiles back and that's the moment of enlightenment I used the sith to cure bipolar and it worked so I would pinpoint when I got enlightened to be kinda around the date that happened.

But anyways I found a quote today that says I am enlightened this is just the proof I was looking for I guess looking for:
    --------
    I'm simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I'm saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes.

It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.

It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.

And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.

That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being. -osho
    -------
    This accurately describes what happened to me my thoughts use to never stop but since then they have decreased by like 85 percent I usually just talk and act in the moment I rely on instinct now but it took time to develop that instinct my mind is always enjoying the extasy of little or no thoughts but I'm still just as intelligent as when I had normal thoughts actually I've found the less you think the more conscious you become but that's easy. It specifically says when you're mind becomes empty that's the moment you become enlightened and my mind is pretty much always empty it's based on instinct and acting in the moment now not looping thoughts and I'm a high level meditation and it's child's play for me to keep an empty mind I'm always doing it anyway and when you empty your mind there's a whole new world and I see it every where and it gives you wisdom of course not one God damn word can explain any of it this shits beyond words. If you have any questions or want to talk about this shit let me know give me something and I will try to explain it more
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-12-2016 at 08:13 PM.