Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

Jesus is about to return

1:48 am i met August at the dog house he produces for motive-hate its because i brought back shit bag and torrent technology back from the navy that hes producing for motive-hate he was 25 i was 20 now 34 3=c 4=d cd his first attempt to get a beat program failed so i had to get him the one he wanted his dad didnt do it right. Project 5 i think. He charges me 30 bucks a beat i still haven’t paid the 30 bucks lol. He’s actually the founder of my record label rythm-line records but he gave control of it to me. Hes the next rza dr dre or kanye west. I dont know how he can work a job and do that shit without drugs: crazy

No he was 15 but i was a virgin he had a girlfriend

01:57 am 15 game

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gr...-videojah.html

Now that ive tought you to count take a look at this i didnt even look at the time when i sent P

You cant even see the numbers in the video but if you examine the source code lets just say what i saw was infinite and i know i didnt see everything

When i was sitting in jail when i got forcibly removed from the love of my life the greys hacked into the dream world or something.I couldnt move but i felt really good from what felt like some kind of beam that was way advanced and I couldn’t move but i dont think i was completely asleep but from the left side comes this blurry what must have been a grey alien with another foot as a penis that was glitching and he walked to the other side of my vision and that was the dream that had to have been the greys doing a fake dream or something idk they didnt explain it thats just what i feel like at one point it felt disgusting thinking about it but now it dosent.

One time i was sitting on the couch trying to stay awake and every time i would nod out for a second i would see a cartoon and one of them was beautifully crying like i was all the time

When i was in the hospital ladt time i hadva dream i was a ghost and everything was infrared and i was trying really hard to get the staff to hear me and shit and my voice had a weird squeak or something

I had reacuring dreams about the end of the world growing up all the way until we got there. Growing up i also had a reacuring dream where there was danger i could see help but no words would come out.

One time i was driving my car and i looked in the rear view mirror and sitting in the back seat was what looked like the transparent virgin ghost angel and he had cloths on from like the 1950s and i focused my eyes back on the riadvand when i looked back he was gone

One time i woke up to a transparent older woman on top of me trying to kiss me and shit and im like wtf. The dude said stop doing that shit your astroprojecting that shits real he was amazed that I actually saw a succubus

I just have the feeling that every realm has said whats up

when it comes to making the slide the theme seems to be theres always something pending or something.I didnt even want tyler to come inside but someone told me to do it and i did. He told me about his criss tatoo but for some reason i didnt even look. My riomate says he saw it but i didnt look. even look

There was this one dream where there were people in the house but i wasnt scared because i was in a dream. The power was cut so i walked to the fuse box but when i tried turning on the power i floated up to the ceiling. Woke up in my bed and walked to the fuse box and floated up to the ceiling. This happened like 5 times in a row and i think the bathroom flooded too. That reminds me of a dream involving method man and red man before i read the pirated version of the tao of wu written by rza.

I was in like a college dorm or something and it was half flooded but we kept on living there anyways it was a really long dream. The dream ended with method man on one side red nan on the ither side handing on to my shoulders i dont know how to explain it. Anyways for some reason i thought we were walking somewhere so they could fuck me in the ass. The dream ended before they could do that haha they didnt get any

When i read the tao of wu way later i found out that someone sabataged the drainage system or something and that all rzas pysicak audio equipment got ruined. Im completely self taught in mixing except but a single tip. Rza said the compressor is the most important one he used a different compressor for every different artist. At one point i was really into gravediggaz but im not anymore

Oh i was gonna get to this the story of my favorite dream i ever had. I used an iphone to make an accurate depiction of what it was like. There’s something in that picture that i didnt see until some time around the jump so it was either cloaked or a hacker did that i dint really care because its still thst dream theres just something else there i didnt see before. I sent it to a bunch of friends and if hackers fid it they changed it in the nessages im too laxy to find ut in the movue but how the fuck could they do that. It was beautiful heres that pic.

There was this one dream where there were people in the house but i wasnt scared because i was in a dream. The power was cut so i walked to the fuse box but when i tried turning on the power i floated up to the ceiling. Woke up in my bed and walked to the fuse box and floated up to the ceiling. This happened like 5 times in a row and i think the bathroom flooded too. That reminds me of a dream involving method man and red man before i read the pirated version of the tao of wu written by rza.

I was in like a college dorm or something and it was half flooded but we kept on living there anyways it was a really long dream. The dream ended with method man on one side red nan on the ither side handing on to my shoulders i dont know how to explain it. Anyways for some reason i thought we were walking somewhere so they could fuck me in the ass. The dream ended before they could do that haha they didnt get any

When i read the tao of wu way later i found out that someone sabataged the drainage system or something and that all rzas pysicak audio equipment got ruined. Im completely self taught in mixing except but a single tip. Rza said the compressor is the most important one he used a different compressor for every different artist. At one point i was really into gravediggaz but im not anymore

Oh i was gonna get to this the story of my favorite dream i ever had. I used an iphone to make an accurate depiction of what it was like. There’s something in that picture that i didnt see until some time around the jump so it was either cloaked or a hacker did that i dint really care because its still thst dream theres just something else there i didnt see before. I sent it to a bunch of friends and if hackers fid it they changed it in the nessages im too laxy to find ut in the movue but how the fuck could they do that. It was beautiful heres that pic.

easy ten line poems

You know i recently had a dream where there were 4 dead bodies in the water and it was so beautiful like escaping into the mist and i recently had another dream where i met my wife on the other side for the second time and she commented on all the people building up in the other room and it was the greatest dry himp yet. The rings would theoretically survive the flood even if they were not preserved like the dead sea scrolls. At some point after i believed i was a prophet because when i found out it was a possibility i kept it on the hush hush but when I figured out i was a prophet because my initials are jah and the rastifarians worship a god called jah I wondered if because im a prophet the radtifarions would worship me as a god so i looked up. So far all i know is something about psalm 68:4 and I haven’t gotten any further but 4=d 8=h and my only lucky letters are dh which stands for dog house then i just realized that house is 8 thats the symbol for infinite and that reminds me of the dream. Stay tuned

a mod moved my new book to the end of the old book all without saying anything I eventually figured it all out that gives me an idea i hadn’t considered before as well as one thing that i have considered before thanks for the nudge but i had to think