Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

lol

Retired.

lee towers you are magnificant

nobody knows the secret of euphoria is dextromethorphan

for 5 dollars and 30 cents you can be among the angles dxm brings you to the realm of infinite knowledge i take two packs of cough and cold pills shits trippt with syncricity dxm takes you to the place
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-26-2017 at 02:48 PM.

dxm is a holy significant drug hidden in plain view

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    the teenage mutant ninja turtles eat pizza and i eat pizza too ;P

so i made this video along time ago cuz when august from e8t was activley working on projects i got previews and he sent me this beet but told me not to release and and the force guided me to sync it with this movie of my master and it make him come back from the fucking grave and like he like does everything and i paid him to do a song and he just sent me a new beat and made me do all the work and he didn't even do it on his page and i didn't even like the beat i bought from him before its done playing mr nice guy he freaked out when i showed him this video so it just sat on youtube with 15 views for fucking years but now when i found it again im like damn watch this fucker and you will see zen master seung song the master that gave me dharma transmission through a youtube video from the grave come alive and shit like this one video i made makes everything else not even proper when it comes to this dude he would have approved i dont know watch the movie and idk i should just make a fucking verse to this beat and be like fuck you august you smoke pole hahah i might lol

]
    its a powerfull video i suggest if you like to read my writings that you see my take on one of my masters
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-30-2017 at 04:42 PM.

i dont know it was more powerful the first time i watched it but its coo watch it my niggas that the master that gave me dharma transmission but not the one that made me into a technical writer

with these 3 new songs i just released this shit is nothing anymore maybe hahah watch it my niggas still peace

Trillogic... Greetings

greetings booby face

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    greetings booby face
    im gonna get you a hat to wear with a feather on the gay side