Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

The personality that remained was an entirely new personality as well infant I believe that nothingness is the real self and anything like that that remains besides that is not self it's just ego and programming. Early on in high school at some point one day after the day that I realized everybody were fucking monkies I decided I didn't wanna comform and I didn't wanna be like other people and I spent the rest of my life tweaking myself and that's how I developed into one of the most unique people your every gonna meet. When it comes to the parts of my personality that isn't pure awareness I've probably had 50 different personalities and each one had to die before it got replaced by a new one I've been so many different people throughout my life cuz I was never attached to anything like that I always viewed myself as a character in a video game and all this shit I've been talking about is nothing but self help shit and I've read so many self help books that it's crazy. Anyways I use to constantly build myself then tear myself apart build myself tear myself apart into infinity I wasn't attached to any of it but I've finally become the person I've always wanted to be finally I've come so far and achieved so much

Probably the biggest personality change I ever had was when I was in the Navy. They tear you down into nothing strip away your humanity thenbuild you up into a different person. When I got out and saw my old friends they told me that they hardly recognized me anymore and that I wasn't even the same person anymore and that I had a completely different personality. I had to reprogram myself after that shit but I'm always reprogramming myself like I said in the post above

Maybe not the biggest change in personalitys I don't know but the point is people really like me and think I'm cool as fuck and I wasn't always cool like this

I read once that shortly before his enlightenment the Buddha was tempted by the devil in every way so don't you think he was seeing and hearing shit. This makes me wonder if my schizophrenia is something like that but here's the thing I learned how to perfectly silence my mind by batteling the voices. My strategy for dealing with the voices has always been to just think nothing and completely ignore them and that's the best strategy to deal with them and when I got on the right meds the voices were silent and my mind was still silent from dealing with the voices and that's where I got that ability from

Most of the time I never hear the voices but I've been up two or 3 years and the voices are talking about what I'm writing they will most likely be gone in the morning I get shots but I got pills I could take more often the voices don't bother me in small doses it's just sucks when the voices have been running non stop continously for more than 24 hours but as long as I keep taking meds I don't hear voices very often at all

According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don't bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous. (quoted by Carol Lynn Pearson in Consider the Butterfly)
    Deepak Chopra, Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles

Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychoanalyst Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.[1] During his career, Jung furnished several slightly different definitions of it.[2] Jung variously defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence", and "acausal parallelism." He introduced the concept as early as the 1920s but gave a full statement of it only in 1951 in an Eranos lecture.[3]

In 1952 Jung published a paper Synchronizität als ein Prinzip akausaler Zusammenhänge (Synchronicity – An Acausal Connecting Principle)[4] in a volume which also contained a related study by the physicist and Nobel laureate Wolfgang Pauli.[5] Jung's belief was that, just as events may be connected by causality, they may also be connected by meaning. Events connected by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of causality, which does not generally contradict the Axiom of Causality.

Jung used the concept to try to justify the paranormal.[6] A believer in the paranormal, Arthur Koestler wrote extensively on synchronicity in his 1972 book The Roots of Coincidence.[7]

Wikipedia

I read a book called the celistine prophecy when I was like maybe 14 and it taught syncricity. Syncricity says that as you realize more and more coincidences then the more coincidences are going to appear if you recognize them and through this process you start to vibrate at higher and higher dimensions and you unlock higher and higher realities. I basically worship syncricity and I've used it to get to the position that I am in. I learned how to rap good from marching in the Navy. Here are some Navy coincidences. When I went through boot camp they were tearing down the barracks and building and using new ones that taught pussy boot camp I went through old school boot camp and we were the last division to graduate from our building cuz they tore it down after is. Then when I moved to the submarine school my division was the last division to go through old school BESS basic enlisted submarine school and that's another big coincidence. I toured the fast attack sub the uss Miami and many years later a civilian worker in dry dock started a large fire to get out of work and they had to decommision the sub that's a big coincidence. I was released from the Navy March 3rd 2005 and that equals 33 like the 33 parallel plus it's a multiple of 11 and I look for those cuz multiples of 11 are the holiest numbers in the occult. Now I'm set up in the perfect position about to blow and I'm funded by military disability

Just think some force caused that worker to burn up that sub

Also the entire submarine base got shut down for awhile shortly after I was discharged

In the military we use to cheat all the damn time but we did it as a group

Those of us who were masters of cheating in ways we weren't ordered to were called professional shit bags and I was one of those guys it was a tradition Navy stands for "never again volunteer yourself"

Everyone knows recruiters cheat

I swear to god one time I was standing a post and some dude was asking around for who had drivers licenses I worked at the submarine learning center and I said I did and he's like the captain is with 3 people in the air port and they need to be picked up and I respectfully declined do you know how scary that would be holy shit considering I had only been driving 2 years

Submarine learning center was the cozyest job ever we just sat around all day and did nothing and I did dxm for the first time and was too fucked up to go to work cuz it was like I was on puppet strings so I called in and said I went to the doctor and tried to sleep a little bit longer dumb move because the sent me to a buildings janitor division and they had orders to make me cry. They tried two or 3 weeks to make me cry and there final attempt was to have me stand outside the entire day moving a 10 foot snow pile 5 feet away for no reason and of course the entire time I was resisting them and I shoveled that snow pile as hard as I fucking could. Eventually they told me that they were going to stop trying to make me cry cuz they said they no longer thought I was going to try. They said I had won there respect and that I was being promoted to leader of the unit and that's the job I held the day I shipped for personality disorder failure to adapt to a military environment and I used a secret 6 month long hack to manipulate myself out and our leaders and the doctors never spoke so all the leaders were clueless that we were doing a prison escape all they knew is that we had doctors appointments every week for 6 months in the final instructions I received we did what we needed to do so that leaving the military was their idea because they would have said no if it was our idea the bitch on the hotline made that perfectly clear and I had an apprentice that got out too cuz he never talked to the lady on the hotline and we didn't give a fuck because we both had actually been shanghaid into the Navy by corrupt recruiters. My apprentice actually held alot of high school football records and he had a scholarship for a major University and they told him he would never play football ever again and he was shanghaid in like I was they made me not graduate high school 1 credit shy. And we kept it a secret just between us cuz it wouldn't have worked if any else had known about it and he's the one that showed me the number. Everyone in their grandma tries to get out of the Navy and they all get in trouble or fail it's impossible our specific hack had never been done before because I was a double agent faking symptoms to her it took 6 months of steady effort to get out it was very complicated. When I finally got orders to stop the training and to go to transient personal unite I was in an electronics class and the instructor nick named me killer because I had a certain look in my eyes but the reason I had that look in my eyes is because I knew I was getting out immediately and he didn't. You should have seen the look on his face when orders came in that I was going to get out soon he practically had a hard attack he didn't know it was coming nobody knew it was coming. We started the process when we arrived at the submarine base then they didn't pull us from training until like atleast 4 months into our 6 months at the submarine base
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-22-2016 at 12:44 AM.

I guess all those are coincidences too