Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

On the base you had to smoke in a smoke pit and you can't walk while talking on a cell phone and you have to be in proper uniform. When they finally took my military I'd away from me that was the moment I was officially no longer part of the Navy. I was standing in the middle of the base still in uniform with a long walk ahead of me I untucked my shirt put my Navy ball cap backwards and walked back to barracks talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette some people got really upset

peace projectillogic

if im patient zen meditation could probably help reduce my roll up intake by at least 50%

do u feel deep routed feelings comin to the surface when u do prolonged meditation?
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 12-22-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    if im patient zen meditation could probably help reduce my roll up intake by at least 50%

do u feel deep routed feelings comin to the surface when u do prolonged meditation?
    I will get to you in a second but today I feel sith mode for the first time in as long as I can remember but let me tell you I like it but it was caused by things I didn't like but I'm sure the surface will settle like it always does I swear to god I'm the offspring of many different people's enlightenment zen and others were the mother and the sith was the father I can never forget that that's how much I owe to both of them but let me tell you pick up artist shit like the mystery method well those guys are my other master too I almost forgot

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post

No I don't think anything in zen meditation prolonged I think and feel nothing I completely disappear at the extremes but nothingness feels like something if you truly grasp it I guess it depends on if your thinking something out or not
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-24-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Let me tell you I'm in sith mode today for the first time I can remember I haven't seen his presence like this in years he woke up today it's because I'm doing air duster and am breaking up with this bitch finally that I've known for like 7 months this time she took it too far I'm done with her and I'm calm today but I swear to god air duster is the most addicting drug I've ever done I had a horrible Christmas because all I could think is about air duster but now that I'm home I'm happy again ice only done a few bottles though I can't handle this one very often

The thing about air duster is you feel fine the next day but if you do it that day your going to feel like shit the rest of the day unless you're taking it you feel awesome God damn you dude that got me to try it and shit I've hardly touched this shit so far

But just because your enlightened dosent mean you don't get hung over and you don't get dope sick it's all in how you handle it but my masters master never came home with anything but booze when they went out collecting money I'm starting to go back into zen mode already too today was a tough day

Everybody I ever talked to this girl about says I should never talk to her again and it's been going on 7 months she's an ex girlfriend but it's way worse than what you think I'm done

I'm smoking weed too but almost out of air duster you can feel average all the time or like a super hero some of the time and feel the consequences

I'm not the only one into meditating on drugs check out erowid.org

Ya know I own 4 cans of pepper spray lol but I haven't needed to try it on anyone yet lol

I got access to a hand gun too

I got 4 second degree felonys for pulling a machete on someone and they dropped it to disorderly conduct now I have a child's Louisville slugger instead

I'm still going through changes and I'm never gonna stop changing