Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

I have one of the rarest illnesses schizophrenia and I get the second to the rarest blood types but best one to have ab positive and I have one of the rarest personalities and I believe I've been abducted in my dreams a night or two ago I had this dream that I got paralyzed at my mom's daycare and they took me out into a field when paralyzed and we're saying they were gonna eat me in shit and later there was an invisible man in my bed but I was somewhere else I use to fight people in my dreams alot sometimes I would win but they would gang up on me but we keep making progress and I think we found a truce

I've had thousands of vivid dreams and my dreams are always powerful

Like they took me back and we were at the daycare but it was more like the foster home where I was really mad at them but it was just a prank and I sat down and did drugs with and actually had a conversation with one of them and he was being nice but he would keep grabbing on to my throat I would gently pry it off it all started with me actually attacking them in the dream then the war started I'm astro projecting but the shits too real

I'm bombarded by all kinds of Entities waking and in my dreams have been all my life as a little kid for like 10 or 15 years where I was paralyzed and danger would be close but I never knew what it was and each time help would be close and I would try to scream and no sound would come out then there would be nothing I bet I had that dream 200-500 times

When I go lucid I kick there asses

These are my first 3 memories. Two of them I floated up into the ceiling and couldn't get down and I was alone and I went to the door and there was what I rationalized as a witch and she was stripped and it looked like some sort of clown shit and she had like 150 fucking rings coming from everywhere those are my first 3 memories and I was older and I didn't know they were dreams cuz I knew nothing before them and anyways the lady with the Rings grabbed me then I remember a moment of fear then nothing I have no memories before that

I've seen two ufos in my life confirmed. One of my earliest memories is being out in a junkyard out at night with my pad and there was a big ass antenna off in the distance and what looked like a glowing disk of plasma bright as the sun appear right in front of it do a loop de lou then disappeared as fast as it came.

The other one I saw probably saw when I was 21 years old I never did this before with a vehicle and I never did it again but I was driving down the road in one of my old pickups and I saw something in the sky and stopped the truck then high beam low beam off and on and the thing got in front of us and stopped. Next thing you know my friend exclames it's changing colors and it changed every color in the rainbow then a streak like a shooting star then it was gone

I once met this dude that knew what he was talking about and he said that I was actually astroprojecting and to stop destroying shit that's why I'm probably tied up in so many dreams but he said I was a fairy soul in a human body and when I read they do the trade at an older age I really freaked out that day. One time I was awake talking to the voices and for 3 seconds I was in another room and there was a fairy with its back to me it was the size of a baby with huge ass wings and it emmited glittery magic

When I smoked shit with the deamon I was in my old house that got torn down and I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep the shit just seems so damned real but I'm fully alert in the dreams

Once you get use to it it's really not that scary anymore

Me and the gang have been working towards peace for awhile in my dream the first day I attacked them in the dream a hot girl defected to me and me and we got away from them

My dreams last for hours sometimes

I use to have dreams where I would understand everything then forget it all its like thinking with packets

A recurring dream I have is as soon as I go lucid I go yes I'm in a dream and I jump in the air and fly actually it's more like glide

An enlightened person dosent make up lies I hate it when people lie

I'm a gangsta because I fight deamons and shit all the damn time