Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

I've done experiments lots of them while lucid some dreams are so fucking awesome

The only time I ever became more and more paralyzed in real life like what always happens in some of my dreams is when I was standing in line to get into a Lil Wayne concert in about 2008

There are still things left to be explained

When I go lucid I can make them freeze but when I'm on the defensive I'm not fully lucid but I always

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I'm still going through changes and I'm never gonna stop changing
    I hear ya

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I've done experiments lots of them while lucid some dreams are so fucking awesome
    Ive got lucid once or twice. The time i can remember i was staring at my palms to regain the structure of the dream settings when it was falling apart

Love lucid dreams

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    Ive got lucid once or twice. The time i can remember i was staring at my palms to regain the structure of the dream settings when it was falling apart

Love lucid dreams
    I once had a lucid dream last about 15 minutes. Reality was made of liquid water and I was on a gravel road on a swingset. It was the most peaceful dream I ever had and I held on and I held on as it faded till there was just a spec of light left then I woke up

Prefer Diamond Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    Nice I just love me some big ass titties and I deserved to see titties too after writing this book or whatever the fuck else you want to call it

you should not care for ceremony, only for results-the book of the sith

“To dare to dream of something that has never existed and to make it a reality; to conjure up your deepest fears and darkest hopes; to pursue a vision ruthlessly and without relent; to create the artifacts, ideology and organization of the empires of your mind: this is real black magic, the source of all true power.”-unknown sith

I guess I'm rapping about shit that nobody has ever rapped about before and I feel like I'm never going to run out of things to talk about but I'm going to put it like this: I'm going to be the first white rapper to go get the title of enlightenment from their nearest zen center then I'm going to package it up and sell it bitches 😎

thats one ugly light skinned woman
    Last edited by Sunny Winters; 01-02-2017 at 01:52 PM.