Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Proof that I'm enlightened

I wonder if the voices have a body or does there life such so Bad that they have nothing better to annoy me and it hasn't been working

I swear to god I got to hear the openiin and of course the voices are acting like exited little girls because it's about the occult haha fucking loosers

This syncricity shit is pretty cool it grant's a user a grasp of the force and it's held through syncricity and that's the best View in oriojectilligics eyes nobody's never conceived of this way before maybe well this not True but not the way I've been setting this shit up some day's there's gonna be a grand finally and shit
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-02-2017 at 04:55 PM.

It may not get used much and i think about drugs much more and I say fuck the world I can take any fate I won't even pray but I'm taking my Red Bible that got to drive away the only like one time the voices manifested around my head spinning around and that I had never experience before so I fled tothe fucking couch and prayed while praying without stop or pause till I felt each page of the Bible fly out fast with a strong wind and then I instantly woke up in the couch and at first I thought the voices but now I think drove them away everybody was scared of my apartment cuz they haunted and shit one time I was laying in bad awake and something grabbed and pulled and I've only actually truly astro traveled not drug induced and it lasted a full and 1 2 or 3 seconds but one moment I was in my room then all of a sudden I was in a different room different room and there was what like a large fairy with its back to me I would say the size was of a baby with wings the size of my 39 inch and stand and the wings had this crazy magic and glitter in steam or something like then I was back talking to the Voice it's an uneasy Peace and I've found some Joy from it from time to time and oh does that make me deeply upset for some reason

I found myself sitting in chairs that had already gotten rid off it was not vague or cloudy or anything like that

And like the Catholic Church burned all the book in the Bible except the ones they kept and today the thought occurred to me that no you dummy you burned those to and wrote New Books and I wouldn't put it past them they tortured and Killed a food portion and you held back technology atleast 300 year's fuck you I'm lutgern and the reason we don't get our children molested there is they don't sleep in the same church as the priest they say fuck father son holy spirit fuck Mary fuck everybody drinking out of the same fucking mass and I'm not mad at it's members that's just what I think of the Catholic Church I like the Muslim's better than the Catholic Church

And like the Catholic Church burned all the book in the Bible except the ones they kept and today the thought occurred to me that no you dummy you burned those to and wrote New Books and I wouldn't put it past them they tortured and Killed a food portion and you held back technology atleast 300 year's fuck you I'm lutgern and the reason we don't get our children molested there is they don't sleep in the same church as the priest they say fuck father son holy spirit fuck Mary fuck everybody drinking out of the same fucking mass and I'm not mad at it's members that's just what I think of the Catholic Church I like the Muslim's better than the Catholic Church

Personally I can't even read the Bible it makes no fucking sence to me and I scored 95% on my last college entrance reading exam so you know I'm not the only one having troubles with those Books it's unnecessary and it really makes me to maybe try a couple of these thousands of books written in the time of Christ I don't know nothing in the Bible seems too suspicious are just little things and I can't actually prove anything like in my opinion the Bible is Just so crude like I don't understand why god decided to end it before Jesus wrote I don't care about the stories of Jesus I just wanna study the philosophy and I studied both in detail and found them to be 99 percent the same and from my point of View I didn't do anything wrong there was never any conflicting issue's other than I'm to stubborn to ask for anything I just want to be judged for the person I am not by begging I don't know why I'm hesitant all I know is that I made a deal that I was trying to get things write and if I didn't he was gonna give me the right answer blame it all on conspiracy theories and weird ass theories that shit Will drive you crazy and most people are Born and die with no proof and fi
    toabout Jesus having a wife and then they tortured people to Death after Jesus was to stop that happening shit I highly doubt it was I never asked Jesus if he appreciated that very much after he Just got done being tortured and I like Jesus better than god but I actually Met Jesus and I made sure I told that story a few times everybody I have a chance to but my Buddy Who watch me put the pipe up to his face then all that shit happened and my buddy to this Day gets goosebumps from it like 8 years later brb I'm gonna start a new thread but I don't need to study zen or the Bible anymore that would be pointless no I gotta start praying to Jesus like Buddhist IDK I just have a hard time asking him for anything it's like we already made that agreement and that's Good enough for me IDK I just can't do and that had been put on the agenda but I'm gonna get to it I mean I don't go out out and comnet all these sins and shit and I'm a good person and I mean I could go get a refresher or pray with the people that will help me with that but enlughtiobnent is similar sorry I was Just thinking today
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-03-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Damn and I'm haunted by demons or some shit but it's not like it's Bad I just nothing about them and are they gonna pull me down to hell like later on or something and are they inside me or not or do exist in the room area they up in space what's there names or what the fuck is going on hearthe

When I first got schizophrenia my doctor said it was better than bipolar that so many have the problem is there are no real answers here just Theory and speculation

OK fuck the voices this experiment is now over and I still know nothing

I had olanbed on experimenting on the voices but I really haven't but one Day i felt something very faint like pass through my body and I struck something that was kinda semi solid but that was enough for me by myself I had the biggest celebration ever I grow more powerful as far as lucid dreams all I know is I'm too old for this shit

These voices think they can hurt me in any way then they don't know I don't have any feelings left in that area I have everything I want right now I'm happy as fuck and words don't even affect me and I pitty voices for wasting there time on a stubborn fool like one time I just zoned out for a second and just I Big chomp it slowed them down or some shit too but it got named "Big ol chomp" that's exactly what it was but god that's been a long time these thing's first appeared like many maybe 8 or so year's ago it made me really strong while alone cuz I've always had to fight this shit alone

I'm like Darth Vader when it comes to have some twisted ass unjures with modern machinery but watch this I still Party and get blazed mother fuckers I completely forget you when your not around your not gonna do shit to me shut the fuck up

OK this is the truth of the universe as I described it one day "metaphorically speaking we simply eat because we are hungry there is no nothing else just different versions of the same thing" and that almost tore me apart when I First pulled that out of my ask and First fully grasp it Now I just wanna scream that to these guest's that I just took the pill for them to scram