Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A new OUATIS type album (for the fans)

Peace CT

The infamous "it's coming...." thread. Regulars on here will never forget that one. I don't sweat this album anymore. To me it doesn't even exist since you can't hear it. I have said before just let me know when I can buy it off Amazon or I can purchase a bundle thru get on down site. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic Child View Post
    because you fucked millions of people out of hearing new wutang material. now only one person can here it. compiled like a mixtape or not, i dont doubt theres some fire on there, lots of artists have mixtapes better than their actual albums. but thats not so much the point, its that this album shouldve been shared with everyone, especially if it truely did recreate some of that old school wutang feel to it, which millions of fans wouldve loved to hear this day and age. and then you sold it to possibly one of the worst people on the planet right now. im not even going to air out everything ive heard(and i dont mean shit ive read online), but you pulled a snake move with the way you handled this. no one gives a shit about some artsy ass case or booklet, we just want the music, you basically shitted on millions of wutang fans, gave them a big fuck you, and none of them should back any of your future projects based on the way you handled this. and yeah we know, youre not going to be truthful about any of this to protect your own skin. well, snakes eventually shed their skin, im not making threats here, but youll get yours, that skin gonna shed eventually

its not the sound i was interested in, it was the lyrical content,, if it was on a forever vibe... which i know it wouldnt be, as many of teh wu lyrics are basic pop culture/mainstream rap like now.. no knowledge of self.. check the last few album for proof.. i do not ever want to hear any more wu, fuck wu, they sold out, might as well make 2 mill off it, as they wouldnt have made a 1/4 of that through record sales..

a big fuck you to wu. well not really.. i dont care.. so many better more conscous artists out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Wrong. This concept was way before A Better Tomorrow was ever conceived. Record companies would fuck with him lol what kind of weak shit is that excuse? That sounds like something made up after all the heat from the fans because the official reason was to make art and take back control of the artists creation and all that shit. One day we logged in and all the feedback and ideas threads, "it's coming..." megathread were gone and things got mad cryptic and then suddenly RZA was involved and it's one of a kind copy. There's nothing "wrong" there. This whole thing went on for years then suddenly it flipped in to a one copy.
    lol okay, believe what you want. just because you havent heard about something doesnt mean it aint been in the works before you heard about it.

Banned

Um ok? Who gives a fuck about the development of ABT it's not relevant to the super album for the fans. Fact is that once RZA was announced he was on board with the Ringz album it changed. How you dispute that is beyond me unless you weren't regularly here for the it's coming thread
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Are we going to see another "It's coming.." thread or was it a one time thing? Maybe Cilva wants to give it another go or maybe someone else got inspired?

have u guys ever considered the fact that now that cilvaringz has the resources, he now can actually do one for the general public? what happened to patience?

Banned

Who cares at this point? Why would people support it after what happened the first time around anyway
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

fuck all these OUATIS and 'new OUATIS' threads. 2017 is about to happen, don't tell me we're getting another year of complaining and back and forths with ringz

this shit been dead.
    Retired.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    have u guys ever considered the fact that now that cilvaringz has the resources, he now can actually do one for the general public?
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Fact is that once RZA was announced he was on board with the Ringz album it changed.
    youre basically fucking agreeing with me in a round about way. but the better way to say it is Rza only got on board with it because it changed

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Stop bashing Cilvaringz in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    its not the sound i was interested in, it was the lyrical content,, if it was on a forever vibe... which i know it wouldnt be, as many of teh wu lyrics are basic pop culture/mainstream rap like now.. no knowledge of self.. check the last few album for proof.. i do not ever want to hear any more wu, fuck wu, they sold out, might as well make 2 mill off it, as they wouldnt have made a 1/4 of that through record sales..

a big fuck you to wu. well not really.. i dont care.. so many better more conscous artists out.
    A Better Tomorrow was a bit more conscious than Wu Solos of late..But what do you think of it?

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    fuck all these OUATIS and 'new OUATIS' threads. 2017 is about to happen, don't tell me we're getting another year of complaining and back and forths with ringz

this shit been dead.

Spot on just let it die.
    N.I.

Wu-Veteran

I bet the one of the main whole reasons this album had to be so secret was because of sample clearance issues they faced. Thats the reason my Beat wasnt cleared for Straight Gutta on Meth Lab. So when you think about how they did it..and how much press they got..and continue to get..it was really a genius release. The first of its kind and the highest selling album to date. But I saw a vid yesterday with Shkreli saying he bought the Carter 5 as he played some tracks off of it. Wonder what he offered Wayne for it.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

So I just got off a full year ban for saying that Dildoringz is RZA lap dog and I just wanted to initerate that u are a complete fraud and u will never get a dime out of me again ever but I'll still continue to listen lol eat a dick u pussy plus radiosacklick can swallow a giant white dick too (I know he favors them)
    Trump just stunted on all u fuckboys this year and the shkrelmeister just honored the greatness partially by leaking the OUATIS in celebration and trust me y'all the trolling won't stop the rest of the clan want to stay as far away from this transaction as possible and I don't blame them let's just hope gfk don't give rings the call and hollers at bronze instead.

It's not what happened but it's the way it happened and holier than thou ass Dildoringz deceived us for years only to switch up last minute and play like it was the Plan all along eat a dick keep it 100 or be cursed may karma take a giant all bran shit on u and yours u snake

Also: how do I de lete my account? PM me or let me know in the thread I was gonna post in the "it's coming" thread but we all know how that went lol

PS - go FUCK yourself rings u lost a fan "you don't work for me" but if u did I'd kick the living shit out of U for no reason let alone this album nonsense u asshole TRUMP WON DEAL WIT

Seriously tho how do I delete my account I'm drunk ??

Peace
    Last edited by deezGlazedTonsils1981; 12-29-2016 at 04:30 AM.