Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to thank Robert Johnson for starting the BET Network

-

Default I want to thank Robert Johnson for starting the BET Network

I'm impressed though that Michael Jordan is the first black NBA player to own a basketball team. You know you got a lot of money when you can buy a basketball team LOL. Robert Johnson who used to be the owner of BET tv network used to be the owner of Charlotte's team when they were called the Bobcats. He was the first black guy to buy a NBA team. I wanna thank Robert for starting BET network so blacks could watch shows that are for them like Rap City. Rap City was the first rap music video channel for blacks. I think MTV decided to get Yo MTV Raps so they could compete with Rap City. If it wasn't for BET, MTV would've never gotten a rap music video show. I feel so bad for former Yo MTV Raps host Doctor Dre because he's blind. I found out he's blind because he has diabetes. I know his friend Ed Lover who hosted Yo MTV Raps with him is mad that his friend is blind. I like their movie Who's The Man that has a bunch of rappers in it and Bernie Mac was in it. Bernie worked at a barbershop that Ed Lover and Doctor Dre worked. Ed and Doctor Dre were terrible barbers LOL. Their boss fired them LOL. Their boss was Taimak's dad in The Last Dragon movie. RIP to my baby Vanity aka Denise Matthews who was in The Last Dragon. I was in love with her when i was a kid. She was so hot. Taimak's brother in The Last Dragon died and the guy who played Sho Nuff died.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles, you say you hate black women, but then you love black women. Which one is it? Do you hate black women or do you love black women? BET is for black women and ignorant black men.

I think you secretly love black women

Banned

What I don't understand about Charles is he has a self diagnosed learning disability and is self diagnosed not intelligent and yet the guys post structure comes across as perfectly normal (the content not so much lol) and the spelling is on point each and every time. If Charles typed with his elbows like Sicka Than Aids! Then yeah I could understand the learning disability but he's probably the Jay-Z of spelling on this website. Charles is a conundrum.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

TSA, I do secretly love black women LOL. But I hate their attitude and they're gold diggers. That's a fact and black women don't wanna hear that from black men. If black women don't wanna hear that, then change your behavior. It's that simple. Most of black men who make Youtube videos dissing black women wouldn't hate black women if they had black women LOL. I don't know why black women can't see that there's something wrong with their behavior. They don't think nothing is wrong with the way they behave LOL. Single black men like me wanna be with black women.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

TSA, I do hate black women. But that don't mean I don't wanna have sex with them LOL.
    TSA, I do secretly love black women LOL.
    What's going on? Charles, I'm confused

-

Black men can love and hate black women LOL. Rapper Willie D loves and hates black women LOL. He did a song called Clean Up Man talking good about black women. He's done songs dissing them called I'm Not A Gentleman, Welfare Bitches, Baldhead Hoes, Yo Pussy My Dick and Let A Ho Be A Ho LOL.

Do you think Wu-tang Clan members hate black women? LOL Ghostface said you crab bitch, chicken head hoe LOL

CJ, from an economic and social status point of view, you basically are a baldhead welfare ho.

-

LOL@TSA and ShaDynasty hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Isn't Ghostface Killah married to a black woman?

Banned

Ghostface has like 17 kids he's been popping then out since he was 14.

-

I can believe that hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's just as bad as DMX LOL.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

'

^ lol

BET is owned by Viacom, it has been for quite a while. The joint venture with Malone (Starz Entertainment) happened in like '98 when you were jerking off on your parent's couch cushions to Fox Brown videos.

Shame

The only show I used to watch was 106 & Park and I think they even stopped making that show. What else is even on that network these days?

They had a whole episode dedicated to spoofing BET on Atlanta that was hilarious.