Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to thank Robert Johnson for starting the BET Network

'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What else is even on that network these days?
    Probably Lean commercials, social decay and whatever Soros want's middle school aged black teenagers to digest.

Call me Palehorse, but the other day I was wonder how 'accidental' it is that all of the 'cool drugs' for kids right now are made by well known companies. I don't think the rappers were told to promote them but illicit use has to be a massive % of the market share for a lot of these companies. I honestly think they just promote and boost that rappers that talk about that shit and drop/sideline the ones that don't.

Like Young Thug who sells 0 records and plays tiny venues, but is on hip hop media 24/7. Lyor Cohen spent a solid 2 years popping in and out of his ass like anyone actually buys his CDs.

Though drug use rates among black people are at an all-time low and plummeting mainly cause everyone would rather stay at home and share memes

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The only show I used to watch was 106 & Park and I think they even stopped making that show. What else is even on that network these days?

They had a whole episode dedicated to spoofing BET on Atlanta that was hilarious.
    I need to see that show, Boondocks also made fun of them. Only think I used to watch on BET was Rap City. I would usually change 106 and Park, especially after Free and AJ left.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-16-2016 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. I've also had a couple of cute women entertainers send me friend requests like Christina Milian and Sanaa Lathan. Then when I approved their requests, they deleted their pictures off my Facebook page the next day LOL.
    they need you on the bet network

-

Why do you think that? My dad got a job offer from BET in the 80's and he decided not to take the job. I don't know why he didn't take the job because he had a television job when I lived in Cleveland with him and my mom. He told me Sherry Carter used to work with him as a receptionist. He said the men employees would be staring at her because she's hot LOL. She also was a radio DJ at 93 FM WZAK in Cleveland. She used to have a job as a host on BET's Video Soul and Donnie Simpson also hosted the show.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

could your dad get you a job with a tv station?

-

I doubt it LOL. He's been away from the television business for so long.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

He's trying to enjoy his retirement but his loser son is fucking everything he worked hard for up.

-

I didn't ask to be born you faggot LOL. Some parents got kids that are messed up and that's life. Everybody can't be rich and live good.

Banned

You don't Have to be "rich" to be a productive non parasitic human, you worthless fuckstick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    What I don't understand about Charles is he has a self diagnosed learning disability and is self diagnosed not intelligent and yet the guys post structure comes across as perfectly normal (the content not so much lol) and the spelling is on point each and every time. If Charles typed with his elbows like Sicka Than Aids! Then yeah I could understand the learning disability but he's probably the Jay-Z of spelling on this website. Charles is a conundrum.

its called welfare fraud

hahahahahaha, this thread >>>>>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    its called welfare fraud
    He's not very good at it lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Charles, did your dad want Sherry Carter's body?

-

I don't think so since he's with my mom LOL. He did say several of his men co-workers at channel 43 in Cleveland used to stare at Sherry when she worked there because they wanted her LOL.

hahahahahahahahahaha they were probably ignorant black men hahahahahahahahaha. She looks like a cute black women. I want her and I would massage her body LOL. I would make her my baby LOL.